Who fancies a North geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4) me and deffo Chiquitto's x

cool! anymore geeks??

im still waiting for hippy chick to sort something out for us northeasteners

i will come if impulse can give me a lift (will give you petrol money hun ) , lol , theres no chance of me driving to the showcase , i would have a right meltdown :lol:

Me too! And I'm up for Chiquito's. :green:

i will have to go somewhere that sells chips coz i dont eat any weird food , i vote pizza hut :green:, lol

im still waiting for hippy chick to sort something out for us northeasteners
sorry Glynis, didn't think I was the organiser so was waiting on instructions! haha.

I think the Middlesbrough thingy will be OK, think I can find it, Pazzy is from Sunderland, Gemma from Seaham, so easy for them as A19.

have to chase other NE geeks, like Mandy from Bishop, someone else from Shotton.

think I'll start a new thread.

i will come if impulse can give me a lift (will give you petrol money hun ) , lol , theres no chance of me driving to the showcase , i would have a right meltdown :lol:

Thats ok with me chick, just buy me a coke :)

i will have to go somewhere that sells chips coz i dont eat any weird food , i vote pizza hut :green:, lol

Hi chick, here is the link to see if there is some "normal food" on the menu that you like. Chiquito - Menu

They do chicken and chips and nice things like that too.

Yum yum i feel hungry looking at the menu now.

cool what time are we meeting? Booking a table? How many more geeks are coming? Think we are up to a total of 5!

it will have to be after 4.30 coz hubby will be working so gotta wait for him to look after kids x

Dee, Chiquitto's does a bit of everything so you should have no problems getting "normal" food!

If anyone needs chauffering from Bradford let me know.

Actually a colleague has just reminded me that they do pitchers of cocktails at Chiquito's!!!

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's me sorted then! :green:

Actually a colleague has just reminded me that they do pitchers of cocktails at Chiquito's!!!

WOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!

That's me sorted then! :green:

Just you calm down young lady, I know you will be the one that leads the rest of us astray!!!!!

So have we established a date and time yet for this? I'm having a blonde moment...................... :irked:

hi i have been away and i am now geting confuesed mind you that is'nt hard. where and when are we meeting if it is leeds then i cant make it but if it is middelsbrough then i can just i noticed these 2 places being mentiond can some one let me know then i can let you know if i can make it would love to come.

So have we established a date and time yet for this? I'm having a blonde moment...................... :irked:

I think its sun 25th 7pm, showcase complex leeds (wf17). Is someone booking a table or are we just going to turn up?

Also, is there a specific meeting place, as i have never been there before and dont know what any of you look like, so look out for a tall blonde lass looking lost lol

I think its sun 25th 7pm, showcase complex leeds (wf17). Is someone booking a table or are we just going to turn up?

Also, is there a specific meeting place, as i have never been there before and dont know what any of you look like, so look out for a tall blonde lass looking lost lol

Hi all you north geeks,
Are we still on for Sunday? Hope so looking forward to it?

Shall we meet at 7pm in the bar area of Chiquito's?

If someone tells me how many are going i can book a table?

Giddy and excited now :)

You can give me a clip round the ear if you like, but I wont be able to go!!!! I had all intention of going, but my husband has said he wants to take me out for dinner on Sunday night and its not an opportunity to pass up on! I would be more than happy to come along to another if this one doesnt happen and is rearranged, or if there is another meet in the future.

You're letting the side down 'chelle :sad: but then if my OH had offered to take me out i'd have been in shock!

I'll be there, i'm lookin forward to it. Hopefully I wont get too lost driving lol

Latest posts

Back