Who fancies a North geek meet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anywhere would suit me:hug:

How about somewhere in Leeds? Or even near the Showcase complex thats just off the M62 so it could be central to us all. There are lots of nice eating places there and we could even pop and watch a chick flick too - that would be a nice Sunday afternoon, food, glass of wine, chatting to geeks and then watching a movie ?

That would be fab as it's only a few mins away from where I live in Dewsbury so count me in lol :):)

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME OR ANOTHER LOCATION COULD BE THE XSCAPE COMPLEX AT CASTLEFORD, GOOD PLACES TO EAT, DRINK, BOWLING, CINEMA ALL UNDER 1 ROOF, JUST OFF THE M62 AND TRAIN STATION THERE TOO. SHOPPING AREA TOO AT JUNCTION 32.

JUNCTION 32 OFF THE m62

Castleford - Xscape

Last edited:
I'm in. I think that the Showcase complex is a great idea, just off the motorway so easy to reach for far off geeks, and there's plenty to do there.

Ooo I'd be up for that.

Showcase oe Escape both easy to get too.

Count me in x

i might be able to make it too xxx

It would be lovely to all meet, I'd like to meet Peter Pan and Hippy Chick too perhaps we could two meets if West Yorkshire is hard to meet? I am not far from j27 so that would be good for me.

A West Yorkshire one for the peeps around here and Manchester and a North Yorkshire one for all those higher up and anyone else to join?

Count me in for it.

There used to be a west yorkshire geek meet at Elite in castleford with Lily and Herman but i dont know what happened to it, infact does anyone know what has happened to Amanda (aka Lily or Lee) aka herman? I have tought about them a couple of times and wondered if everything is ok also I think that Elite nail and warehouse has been closed down.

Could anyone let me know if everything is ok with them.

Sorry to hijack to thread but I was thinking about the meetings we used to have acouple of weeks ago.

:hug:

Haven't been in touch with any of those members altho I read the threads and wanted to come. Was in York then.

Any dates or suggestions?

What about a West Yorky and North Yorky meet?

I don't mind doing two. Twice the fun!

i might be able to come but if its far up then i will have to car share , theres no chance of me driving up there , lol

as I am crap at geography have NO idea where Castleford is apart from it reminds me of a Jane Austen book!

Will Autoroute it to see how far it is then get back. BRB:)

Right, its 84 miles so bit far, going to take your offer up tinks of a separate meet as thats just a bit too far for chick to drive.

i would like to meet ...but not sure ive been on here long enough. Sadly i dont drive so its train all the way for me. Im in Bridlington.
xxx

i would like to meet ...but not sure ive been on here long enough. Sadly i dont drive so its train all the way for me. Im in Bridlington.
xxx
you great big dafty! you are very very welcome whether you have been on here 5 days or 5 years! I only joined in like October!

opps September! but hey! I can type for england and wales so feels like I've been on here for ever!

Right, its 84 miles so bit far, going to take your offer up tinks of a separate meet as thats just a bit too far for chick to drive.

back to the drawing board for us north easteners then eh!

where do you suggust :eek: - and dont say seaham:lol:

you great big dafty! you are very very welcome whether you have been on here 5 days or 5 years! I only joined in like October!

Awwww thank you.:)

Why dont you hold the meet in leeds, hull, i dont know really. You could do with finding everyone on a map and finding where the center is! :)

Come to bridlington, the sea-side town of sun, sand, sea, bars and a whole lot of thunder:rolleyes:

xxx

I'm up for it too! Count me in!!

I'd love to meet up with all my fellow geeks! :D

A sunday would be best for me as i am at college on saturdays and work during the week. Maybe at the showcase complex?

Latest posts

Back