Who Remembers Geekmolians?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katelisa

Reaction score
This was an old thread I posted:

we hey, check me out with all my geekmolians. I aint got a bloomin clue what they are for though!! lol. i know i can change stuff and buy people pressies. but like, where do they come from in the first place? lol.

xxx

Last edited:
you get 5 for each post you make i think!

if i were you id bank them quick smart as even i was tempted to steal them!!!!!!!! when will i ever learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, youre welcome to them, i dont need them!!

I tried donating loads to someone last week cuz she wanted to change her name but it wouldnt let me!!

Katelisa said:
haha, youre welcome to them, i dont need them!!

I tried donating loads to someone last week cuz she wanted to change her name but it wouldnt let me!!

give 'em me then!!!!!!

i tried, it wont let me. :(

it sez "there are none of this item left"

Katelisa said:
i tried, it wont let me. :(

it sez "there are none of this item left"
the shops empty again!!!!!!!!! thanks anyway!!!!!!!! DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did geekmolians go? I say bring 'em back, So we can give each other nice pressies! :D

Omg I completely forgot about Geekmolians they have been gone for so long :lol:

Lol, many many years ago, we used to earn Geekmolians, like a currency. And they could be used to do things like change the colour of your name, change your name, or send cyber gifts to each other.

I think they would be a nice 'new' addition to the site, might boost morale a bit!

I want some!!!!! Lol

I think I remember them vaguely. I don't we were still using them when I joined but they were often still talked about.

Oh my, I remember those.
No idea how many I have, but I must have a shedload because I never shut up hehehehe:wink2:

Latest posts

Back