who wants to meet lori nestore

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
yes its true

lori will be over in october at gmex and we will be having a geek meet on the sunday evening.

please pm me if you are interested in meeting up

yes its true

lori will be over in october at gmex and we will be having a geek meet on the sunday evening.

please pm me if you are interested in meeting up

Whoohoo... so its official then huh? OMG I am sooooo excited... I can't wait to be working with her on the stand.... I don't think I can contain my excitement.

:green::green::green:

Hi

Call me stupid ..but wheres the 'groups' section:green: that its mentioned about on here.

amb x

me !me! me! me! me! me! . She sounds like an amazing women. Omg when is the trade show, i no i blonde lol:lol:

me !me! me! me! me! me! . She sounds like an amazing women. Omg when is the trade show, i no i blonde lol:lol:

Gmex 12th & 13th October.... not long now whooohooo!!!

So it is true, at long last I am truly booked to come to town, meaning I have actually purchased my flights. My first stop will be the Professional Beauty North show in Manchester where I will be a waxing madman (madwoman) and then on to Birmingham for another venue. I don't have any Birmingham details yet, but I hope to meet so many of you! I will be waxing at the show, so grow your body parts out if you wish, of course no nasty bits may be waxed on the floor, (nor would I want to), but legs, bikini, underarms and faces for sure!

Many years ago, my mother and I were talking with other educators and they were gadding the world going to different countries and here we were, with our tiny little company, scraping along and driving to tiny little towns, presenting to 'crowds' of 5 and 6. We looked at each other and thought the same thing: can't wait until we are there. I have to say, this is pretty big and exciting for me and I am honored to be part of this.

yeah!!!!!!!!!

I know that their is many people on geek that are very excited to be meeting you!

I am sure you will have a load of people coming to say hi:hug:

Unfortunately I am unlikely to make GMEX this year, so maybe meet you another time if you venture to Scotland:hug:

well i for one am very excited about your visit plus the added bonus of working alongside you . what more can a girl want !!

there is a lot of buzz in the waxing world at the moment with your iminent visit and you are going to be fabulous doing what you do best.

waxing

for someone with over 30 years of experience you will be full of hints and tips to make waxing a whole lot easier for all us waxers out there, new and old, experienced and inexperienced.

so come along all you queens, kings, princesses and even princes and lets rock gmex !!!

bring it on thats what i say

Last edited:
I can't speak ..... due to my excitement... but ditto to above lol!!!

wowzi bluddy wow :eek: I can't wait, Manchester here I come.:)

**merged threads**

Many years ago, my mother and I were talking with other educators and they were gadding the world going to different countries and here we were, with our tiny little company, scraping along and driving to tiny little towns, presenting to 'crowds' of 5 and 6. We looked at each other and thought the same thing: can't wait until we are there. I have to say, this is pretty big and exciting for me and I am honoured to be part of this.

yeah!!!!!!!!!

Your old mum must be very proud of you and your achievements Lori :hug:

I am looking forward to finally meeting you and welcoming you to our fair shores.

MMmmmmm now England in mid October ....its gonna be a bit fresh sitting on the back of that Harley zipping up the M6 at 2 am in the morning...you might just want to bring some long johns :eek:

Latest posts

Back