whos going to birmingham beauty exhibition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Just wondering who is going to go to this exhibition?? I didnt get to go to excel so I thought Id try and plan this earlier and have registered for my ticket, and checked train times, just got to see if I can get childcare now!!

Hi i'm going to this one too, went to Excel even though i did say i wouldnt because i had to drive there on my own. My husband works at the exhibitions and does about 8 a year, hes sells books. Marie :D

I want to go too but i cant drive & feel bad to ask my husband to drive me there & i have to come back that night cos i have my Brisa induction the next day!
So if any geeks want to go from the north east - let me know!! hehe!!

Does anyone know who'll be there yet? I keep checking the site but they haven't issued anything yet. I don't want to go if the people I want to see aren't there if you know what I mean. I have registered for my ticket though.

im going cant wait
xx

Think I may pop along and pick up a bargin or too.

I'm going - not sure which day.

Bio Sculpture will definitely be there - I've asked them.

i usually go, i like it because its so easy to get to and generally less crowded than the london ones. that makes it great to watch demos etc. and you can have a really good look at things without it being a battle.
also i usually take my daughter with me and we sneak a night in a hotel and go to the show on 1 day and the shops on the other.

i fancy going just to watch jades presentation!! xx

Im going on the monday is jade there for the 2 days?

Hi there
We are going to be there, KJT Ltd (Stamping kits etc) and most of the usual suspects!
Please come along to stand P63 and say hello!!!
Karen:green:

Samoyed said:
Does anyone know who'll be there yet? I keep checking the site but they haven't issued anything yet. I don't want to go if the people I want to see aren't there if you know what I mean. I have registered for my ticket though.

how much are tickets and how do u get them? i just been on the site and it doesn't say! xx

pinkchicnails said:
how much are tickets and how do u get them? i just been on the site and it doesn't say! xx
as far as Im aware they are free to professionals, just register your details. Well put it this way I have registered and it didnt ask for payment!!! tickets will be sent to you 2 weeks before. hth

yep i just done it now paulette - cheers for that! xx

Im going! Ive got a car full of my fellow college goer! The college coach is full so we're having to make our own way down - which I think is better!! I can't wait!

are we having a geeky meet

im going too!:green:

Hi!
I'm going i don't now which day yet or both as i live not fare from brimingham.duse anyone now if (Creative)will be there as i need to get somethings from them.

Will there be a geek meeting place somewhere?if so where!

I'll be waering my geek t shirt so please look out for me.

Its looking good, Im pretty much definately going HOORAY!! My daughter is going to her dads that day and I have found a friend who will come with me as we will come go by train. I wanted to go but didnt want to go on my own if you know what I mean. Im soooo excited, hope to be able to buy a few bits and pieces. If I see anyone I recognise I may be BRAVE enough to say Hello!!! as im a bit of a chicken little!! pmsl

hi there,
email me your address [email protected] and i will forward some tickets.
Karen

Back