whos going to birmingham beauty exhibition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll be there on the sunday, no competition so i can just shop to my hearts content this time :p

What Date Is It?

I'm going on the Sunday! and creative are going as Ive emailed them!! and i cant wait as its my first show!! and are we having a geek meet?:)

iam going, iam driving down on sunday with my mother-in-law but iam also going monday too with a college trip.

i cant wait.:) my mother-in-law is more excited that jade is going to be there on sunday.

sorry i tried to edit last post but it wouldnt let me.

hopefully see some of you there, but even if i do iam a bit shy so a proberly wont say hello anyway.

take care and have a safe journey.

I'm going sunday and if it's my weekend off i'll go on the monday as well.
Glad to hear creative are going....i did my spa man/ped course last friday with kelly swain and did a pedi on anne so i need to stock up on some more bits.

Rachel:)x

I'm definately gonna go now, if Creative r gonna be there! I keep looking on the site to see who's goin and I hardly know any of the names! I can spend spend spend now! Will Tantrick be there? I'm interested in havin a nose at that aswell!

Im going to buy a HUGE bottle of Solaroil as its fab and prob some other bits from Creative, Ill have a browse around hoping not to spend too much money!! pmsl

I too found it a lot smaller than gmex but i thought that there was better offers. so i will be trying to take plenty of money.:)

I quite like the idea of it being a little smaller. Less to walk around!!! pmsl only kidding. Im sure it will be good though but obviously not as big as ExCel.

I don't have any mony to spend untill olimpia so will have to wait for that. But I realy want to do gmex so if 2 geeks want to car pool for either of those, pm me and we'll sort something:)

OMG im such a naughty Geek! I live in Birmingham and know nothing about this show!!!!!:eek:

Please Geeks fill me in!!!

NEC Sunday the 2nd April and Monday 3rd April.

Im going too, anyone from Brum wanna meet...just let me know xxx

I Got My Passes For The Show On Wednesday! Cant Wait To Go And I Hope To See Some Ov You There!!

hi all how do you register for the tickets and when is it?

I'm saving frantically to go, I didn't get to london. I've seen all the threads about spending a fortune at exhibitions so Im on a massive saveathon before the spendathon!!

Was thinking about it as I went last year but looking at the date I don't think so :cry:

im going i think - dunno if i'll buy much though cos creative arent there but nailtopia are there so yeah i prob will end up buying loads! im into nail at art the moment! xx

Latest posts

Back