whos going to birmingham beauty exhibition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pinkchicnails said:
im going i think - dunno if i'll buy much though cos creative arent there but nailtopia are there so yeah i prob will end up buying loads! im into nail at art the moment! xx
Yeah, no Creative means we'll like have to do Olympia as well now too, lol! :lol:

Ill be working on the Nailtopia stand at the NEC so be sure to come say 'hi'.

Glorsclaws said:
Yeah, no Creative means we'll like have to do Olympia as well now too, lol! :lol:

Ill be working on the Nailtopia stand at the NEC so be sure to come say 'hi'.

as if we need an excuse to go to more shows lol
ill pop over and say hi! - ill be the one spending loads!! xx

Samoyed said:
I'm definately gonna go now, if Creative r gonna be there! I keep looking on the site to see who's goin and I hardly know any of the names! I can spend spend spend now! Will Tantrick be there? I'm interested in havin a nose at that aswell!

Tantrick won't be at the Birmingham show, but if you do want to see what its all about, we'll be delighted to give you a free no obligation demo. Just give me a call and we can sort one out for you.

Kind regards

Mandy

Hi,

Just to clear it up, the British Beauty Show will be held at the NEC Birmingham on April 2nd and 3rd. Tickets are free - to register, simply visit www.britishbeautyshow.co.uk and click on Register.

For information on who will be there, including details about Jade Goody's appearance, see www.beautyguild.com

Hope this helps

I would have liked to go to this show but in colides with my mani/pedi course so having to wait till another time :cry:

I think theres one at donnington park on 23rd & 24th april..might have to pop along to that.

Correct me if i am wrong :confused:

pips said:
I would have liked to go to this show but in colides with my mani/pedi course so having to wait till another time :cry:

I think theres one at donnington park on 23rd & 24th april..might have to pop along to that.

Correct me if i am wrong :confused:

Yep, there is a show at Donington on those dates, but it will be even smaller than the NEC.

I'll probably go though as it's just down the road - and I might have forgotten something at the NEC.

hi, im going to the nec show on the sunday and i cant wait:lol: got to be nice to my fella this week to see if he will give me any extra spending money !!!!!

Glorsclaws said:

Ill be working on the Nailtopia stand at the NEC so be sure to come say 'hi'
Just checking out the days for the Nec show yippee I'm there too probably monday
Glors your name is spreading like wildfire!!! I have brought 2 packs of those bunnies off nailtopia cuter than cute!!! Your the hand model aren't you in the brochure?? You get your hand in everything well done chick. Will pop by to see you on the stand and most of my learners will be there looking for you weve been looking at your nail art on the site fab,fab,fab. Shame creative aren't going to be there! If you need a model on the monday give me a bell I will be more than happy.
Ali xxxx

Latest posts

Back