Who's gonna win BGT?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay pudsy ...... Come on xxx

WOOO HOOO PUDSEY GOT IT!!!

He is so damn cute :lick::lick::Love::Love::Love:

Woop Woop

Fantastic well done Pudsey!!! :)

Well done to them both they were great xxxx

He won bless that little dog and Ashley did a great job ... Really pleased for them x

LOL yayyy!!!! Go pudsy!!!! Im so happy for ashley x

Lol I am a dog person, I think it's amazing my dogs can sit and give a high five, if my boy was in that environment hed be peeing in the audience, Ashleys amazing for teaching him at such a young age :)

Am I the only one that's disappointed that pudsey won? sorry to sound miserable ;)

I just personally dont think they should of won, out of the finalists tonight I'd of liked to of seen Molly rainford win, bless her x

Am I the only one that's disappointed that pudsey won? sorry to sound miserable ;)

I just personally dont think they should of won, out of the finalists tonight I'd of liked to of seen Molly rainford win, bless her x

I am disappointed too!!! :( It says a lot for Britain doesn't it... When a dog wins our talent contest!!! Hahaha

If u think about it - the other acts will make more money as they are all more commercial and suitable for the mass market. ashley And Pudsey won't sell millions of records or sell millions of concert tickets - so fair play - she just got her fortune up front - and well deserved in my opinion as I know how much work is involved in even getting a dog to lift one paw :)

I am disappointed too!!! :( It says a lot for Britain doesn't it... When a dog wins our talent contest!!! Hahaha

Can you Imagine how many dog biscuits he'll be able to buy with half a mill, haha x

Yes I think most tonight will go on to great careers but she really would not of had the chance, so many tonight were great.
Well done to all of them :) xxx

lol!

I think for me its more the case of the talent of Ashley being
a) so young herself
b) such an amazing dog trainer which is a MASSIVE talent (I cant even get my dog to lie down yet) and
c) preforming 3 different routines in front of a live audience with all those people extra noises, lights cameras etc

pudsey being sooo cute for me is just an added bonus!

lol!

I think for me its more the case of the talent of Ashley being
a) so young herself
b) such an amazing dog trainer which is a MASSIVE talent (I cant even get my dog to lie down yet) and
c) preforming 3 different routines in front of a live audience with all those people extra noises, lights cameras etc

pudsey being sooo cute for me is just an added bonus!

I agree I would have been soo nervous thinking if the dog gets it wrong but Ashley is so confident, I was almost clapping when they were on then remembered I was not there!!! I was in my front room 😳x x

I agree I would have been soo nervous thinking if the dog gets it wrong but Ashley is so confident, I was almost clapping when they were on then remembered I was not there!!! I was in my front room 😳x x

Lol I was well when they won and my husband gave me the strangest look - no idea why!!! LOL

Ahhh glad I'm not the only one ;) x x

Bloody hell, some right old miseries that would begrudge a lovely young girl and her beautiful dog winning BGT. Been eating lemons? :green:

Singers are 10 a penny for goodness sake. You want to sing, go on X factor. I clapped for them too!

Bloody hell, some right old miseries that would begrudge a lovely young girl and her beautiful dog winning BGT. Been eating lemons? :green:

Singers are 10 a penny for goodness sake. You want to sing, go on X factor. I clapped for them too!

I agree with some of the comments above that it takes a hell of a lot of work to train a dog like that! I am not saying she or the dog lacks talent. I am just saying PERSONALLY I am disappointed they won as I think there were some other talented acts that i would have rather seen win (not the singing as I agree they should be on x factor) personal opinions are not a matter of eating lemons at all! Jmho :)

Ive hardly been eating lemons because I was disappointed that they won.

You have your opinion .... & I have mine, in my eyes the act wasn't worthy of winning & recieving all that money.

Latest posts

Back