Who's the best nsi or Creative?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floss

Reaction score
hi i wondered if any1 cud help,ive been working with nsi products for over 2 years now,and was thinking of having a change. i was thinking of having a go with creative can any1 give me some advice on which products are the best nsi or creative?? thanks:irked:

I am sure you will get lots of views on this. If you are having problems with your NSi then I would suggest trying something else, properly, not just a one nail type of test. This way you can then judge for yourself.

Why don't you do a full search and request samples from some of the companies then you can make your own decision based on the performance of the products. There are a lot of good brand in the industry which are available in the UK.

Well ive been trained in NSI coming up 3 years and trained with creative over a year and i love each one for their own reasons.

If i was asked to choose just the one i would be hard pushed.:eek:

i trained with a few diff companies - but when i first joined this forum, i noticed alot of the geeks were using creative, so i asked what the big hoo harr was about creative - i got one response, that changed my life - the response said "TRY IT AND FIND OUT" - (the person that said that, knows who she is, and i love her to bits) so i did, and i changed over to creative, but YOU need to sample them, and see for yourself flower - only you can decide which one you prefer. :hug:

Creative is best, hands down winner imo :hug:

Here are some of the differences you will find when you TRY IT AND FIND OUT! :lol:

Easy application.

Softer feel and softer for filing (much faster finishing)

Perfect clarity

Perfect colour stability

Easier and faster PREP

No primer (one less step and one less product to buy)

Fewer breakages (clients stay with you forever)

Less lifting (clients stay with you forever)

The longest lasting product on the market for your clients. Stays looking beautiful forever.

Natural nails stay healthy

Clients know the products and love them and they love YOU for using them.

Having tried both, I prefer Creative by a mile. I dont like the finished look of NSI as much as Creative, and the consistency of the product to work with is much better with CND than with NSI in my opinion.

Having said that, I do like NSI for their nail art supplies, a lot of which you cant get from CND, so I do still order a from NSI quite frequently for these things.

thanks every1 for ur replies,do you think ill be ok just gettin a sample kit for creative or would i have to go on the course? x:confused:

It won't hurt to get a trial kit but I'm sure you would benefit from doing a conversion course. HTH

Latest posts

Back