Why do women hate women so much?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are lots of PMs flying around, egging people on. I have been forwarded some that were about me :( I made the mistake of reacting when I should of acted like a lady and risen above it xx

Really!!! I hate all that crap. I've heard that there are secret groups on here too. Get a life!

i've seen the size debate from all sides, being bigger ( a size 20) and women telling me i'd be so pretty if only i lost weight to being a slim size 8 and the same so called women friends telling me i looked so much better when i was bigger! i'm no longer a size 8 ( hahaha), i've decided i'm much happier the size i am now ( between a 14 and 16, depending on the clothes shop!), i'm physically fit and i look so much better but i think a lot of that is to do with having confidence in myself, it shows on the outside :lol: and i don't really give a damn if i'm still referred to as 'the chubby blonde one', sod them...now if only i could tone the stubborn wibbly bits i'd be a very happy bunny indeed xxx

Really!!! I hate all that crap. I've heard that there are secret groups on here too. Get a life!

There are indeedy ;-( I speak my mind, and sometimes that can get taken the wrong way but I don't like little cliques..another woman trait

No! are there really.How naive am I.I do wonder where people go_Off to their secret group I guess.
You get chosen and then must never be seen on the boards again.:D.

That post also came up on my facebook feed and I was horrified at the comments. I should have learned by now to never read the comments.

Why do people think it's ok to comment on other people's bodies? It is not. Some of the stuff they were saying was just plain nasty.

Body shaming on a person of any size or shape is NEVER ok.

I like that little bit of flirtation :) good for the ego and my nick thinks its brill lol. On not amazing looking but it's nice when a man tells you you look good

I like nice clean lines in my life.

No! are there really.How naive am I.I do wonder where people go_Off to their secret group I guess.
You get chosen and then must never be seen on the boards again.:D.
Ha ha! They're all reading this thread now.

Perhaps we should view it as us lot are in our great big group and the weirdos who think they are better than us have to go off and make a secret special group ... especially for special :wink2: people.

Can people really be bothered making up groups and talking about people they don't really know?!
They must have too much free time that's all I can say Xx

Can people really be bothered making up groups and talking about people they don't really know?!
They must have too much free time that's all I can say Xx

Oh you should see the messages forwarded to me (about me) from one particular group of "women". So much hatred toward someone you have never met lol
I know that I can rub people up the wrong way. And I think my problem is I try to talk to women in the same way I talk to men which doesn't always translate well lol

Oh you should see the messages forwarded to me (about me) from one particular group of "women". So much hatred toward someone you have never met lol
I know that I can rub people up the wrong way. And I think my problem is I try to talk to women in the same way I talk to men which doesn't always translate well lol

It sounds pathetic to be honest I wouldn't pay no attention to them, you obviously must be more interesting than them if they are talking about you ;)
Take it as a compliment lol Xx

I was brought up with the idea if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. I think beauty is all about perception and there's no formula or size that is "beautiful". I'm a size 8 & have had so many women ask "what's wrong with you, don't you eat??" Or "you want to get something down you". I've always disliked being slim and would love nothing more than to be a little curvier. I would also never dream of saying to someone bigger "what's wrong with you, can't you stop eating?".

It's as if they want to take me down a peg or two - when I don't have the confidence to knock in the first place!

I think it would be nice as women if instead of being bitchy when we feel insecure, we could identify with each other. In a perfect world, eh? ;-) I don't think all women should be tarred with the same brush though x

Interesting about the size thing. I've always been a larger lady and I hate it and am aware of it 24/7, I just can't stick to a diet so it's entirely my own doing.

My daughter who is tall and slim never ever comments on the size of anyone else and I'm proud if her for that.

My sister once was a size 22 maybe more, she lost loads of weight over 3 years (originally for her wedding) and now she is a size 14/16 and had an operation to remove excess skin so not quite a tummy tuck but her skin is so tight on her stomach that's what holds her in!

And all I hear now is oh look at your belly or don't wear that you look fat! She thinks she's a size 8 in her mind and it really p****s me off that when she was a 22+ I never called her fat and ugly, we're the same size now but I still look slimmer than her apart from her skin tight tummy.

So I guess she wants to put me down about my weight to make her feel the slimmer sister? Who knows x

Interesting about the size thing. I've always been a larger lady and I hate it and am aware of it 24/7, I just can't stick to a diet so it's entirely my own doing.

My daughter who is tall and slim never ever comments on the size of anyone else and I'm proud if her for that.

I think that its stems from insecurity I cought myself doing it last night.
Watching Kelly Brook in celeb juice. I read an artical recently where she claimed she was size 8 and 8 and 1/2 stone. She is hot and I was feeling crap having just eaten a pizza and a family sized bag of maltesers I launched into a rant along the lines of "oh look, here comes Kelly ihavebigboobs Brook, look at me I'm 81/2 stone and a size 8..size 8 my ass! If she is a size 8 then I'm a size 0! Oh and bet her tits are bloody down to her knees when she has popped out a few kids, but then she will just have them done and not tell anyone and be all like "oh I've had 4 kids and I'm still a size 8 with great boobs"...

Truth be known I'm just jealous! I'd love to look like Kelly brook and don't care what dress size she is! I was just deflecting the fact that I feel like pants about myself on to her..still don't think she is eight and
1/2 stone

I am the same I enjoy food. I exercise and keep fit but I'm just meant to be bigger. My boobs and bum are going no where.

I also have a client that is prob a size. 8/10 who used to be a lot bigger. She said she was happier being bigger as now she constantly thinks about what she's eating. How much fat is in it or calorie count.

One of my friends is a plus size model and she is beautiful.

Oh I get very angry/bitchy(?) Seeing all the fab girls on the telly. And I know that I am disgustingly jealous!

I know it's sad and it's my problem not theirs and I am the immature one but I have serious confidence issues. I am 5.5ft & 8.11st and I really don't like how I look. I am from a big family (dress size I mean ;)) and I CONSTANTLY watch what I eat, weight myself every day and remember EVERYTHING I ate during the day. How twisted is that? Haha!

So when I meet a slim and beautiful girl I very often compare myself to her.... Usually I am on the losing position haha ;)

I think I don't feel good enough/attractive enough for my husband and with myself and that's the problem.

I am a nice person and I control my "jealousy" because it's not fair on other people but gosh I do struggle with my mad brain :)

Now you all know haha!

I have a screwed up body image.
I was always skinny and my sister was always bigger and I remember my mum and dad constantly putting my sister on a diet. If she snuck food then she would be severely punished and humiliated. She was always the clever one where as I was the pretty one. I'm not saying that because of how I think I look now but it's how we were bought up. I remember hearing my dad taking to a friend on the phone saying "oh Emma is doing great in everything, she is so clever and she will achieve everything she wants in life because she has the brains..Claire (me) well she is pretty, she will marry a rich man to take care of her"!!
When I was 17 I piled on 3 stone taking me to 11 stone, not a lot but I embarked on my first diet. Weight watchers and that started a binge, starve cycle I still struggle with today. After I had my middle child I turned to laxatives and making myself sick if I consumed over 509 cal a day. I was a size 6-8 and still looked in the mirror and saw that I wasn't "thin and pretty" and that Nick would leave me.
I fell pregnant again and my dr told me that if I didn't eat then I would lose my baby so I ate..and gained 5 stone!!
I still struggle accepting who I am. I still binge but am now string enough to avoid purging.
Maybe if I hadn't been bought up believing that in order for me to be loved I had to be slim and pretty and that to be fat was a crime punishable by a slap or grounding then maybe would be a much happier person.
Maybe those who criticise others because of the way they look have the same insecurities as I do and we should feel sport for them?

I think you have to be an absolute saint not to criticise or judge people on their body size.I don't mean doing it openly,but in our heads.Its human nature surely.
Thing is with even plus size models, they still photo shop them.They make curves rather than folds,even out all the skin tone and remove the stretch marks and if they are plus sized they are still about 6ft so carry it off well.
Then you have the celebs who won't admit to having a gastric band or lipo and saying they did it all with exercise and healthy eating.Its no wonder we all feel insecure about our bodies.
Its like the thing at the mo celebs without their make up.Still photo shopped.Not one line or blotch in site.
I saw someone the other day in the wholesaler who I recognised and thought they looked a lot rougher than their facebook pics which they always looked young and gorgeous in and then found out they adjusted their own pics before they put them on skin,teeth,chins etc Please tell me no one does this lol.

Latest posts

Back