Why do you love your life?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between the ages of 20 and 25 I was in an abusive relationship with an a*hole who rinsed me for everything and when we finally split up I got into lots of debt just to survive (sound familiar ladies?) but now I have bounced back and love my life. I have a lovely man, a job I adore, a house in a town where we have loads of fantastic friends and my family live nearby too.

I think I've posted on this thread before, but it's late and I havent got the energy to re-read all the posts so if this is a duplicate I apologise!!

I love my life because I have family. My daughter is the light of my life, literally she is my world and my everything, I cannot imagine life without her. She's 16 and growing into such a lovely young woman, I burst with pride every time I see her, I'm just sad that she's becoming more independent now and needs her mum less and less, I will be heartbroken when the day comes for her to leave home :cry:

But at least when she does leave home I will have the best husband in the world to keep me company. I dont half moan about him being a Victor Meldrew, and he really is, but he's also the most kind hearted man I have ever met. He loves our children (he also has a son from a previous marriage) and everything he does is for the benefit of our family and our kids, he loves animals too and really dotes on our dogs and cats.

In fact, what am I doing here at this time of night? I'm off to bed to snuggle up with my lovely husband. Night geeks :Love:

I love my life since I split three years ago from the "Victor Meldrew" after 25 yrs of marriage. (There's only so much negativity one can handle!)

My kids (23, 21 and 19) are happy, relaxed and motivated . There is laughter again in our home - that is what makes me very happy.

The financial situation is rough, but the above makes it all worthwhile.

I'd like to bump this as I've noticed a few posts where the geeks are incredibly down :-(
Can we spread some love and remind ourselves why life's good? Xx

I love my life because my family and myself are healthy. I have two happy, gorgeous and very funny little boys. I have a wonderful partner who supports me. All of my hard work is finally paying off business wise and I have lots of chocolate in my cupboard lol.
I've been through very dark times and had my world blown apart by grief, but I've come through the other side and for that I am eternally thankful 😊 x

I love my life because after a few years of ups & downs I can finally say I have it all :) an amazing fella & just landed the job of my DREAMS & although it is nothing to do with nails or beauty it is still incredibly satisfying and has led me down a different road, completely out of the blue. I'm happy because no matter what I'm doing, I'm happy, and I'm grateful that I enjoy every new thing that happens.

I was saying only the other day, every year of my life has been better than the previous, not all perfect, but better in some way. Not everyone can say that, and for that I'm truly grateful Xxx

Latest posts

Back