Will it catch on?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiv5953

Reaction score
I thought this season was going to be big on candy colours?
Suppose this takes on the candy colours but will these 'animals' really be a big hit?

(and is it just me or does the 4th one look like lady bits or is it meant too? :-/)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329241755.891800.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1329241755.891800.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 464
Haha my husband knew straight away, not sure I would like to sport that one on my nails! xx

(and is it just me or does the 4th one look like lady bits or is it meant too? :-/)

:D It does say "Watch out for the saucy one". I'm glad to say that none of my clients, nor I, would want this on a nail. What an odd idea.

OMG! What IS number 4 supposed to be?

What it looks like I think!! I have no idea why on earth you would want it tho??!!

Ha ha ha that is hilarious, I can't imagine why on earth you have that on your nails lmao!

Its funny that some perve has come up with that! Haha

Lol, who on eath wants that on their nails?

What would you like on your nails today? 1 penis, 1 brazilian, 1 hollywood and a set of boobs please!

It's defo lady garden read the print on the pic it mentions the saucy one.

I mean if your gunna make a nail wrap make it look like what it's supposed to be lol it looks like a hairy avocado when do you ever see lasts bits looking like that very sloppy work and there is bits missing lol x

I think every one of them is hideous!

I don't like any of them to be honest but I showed my hubby and he agreed that #4 looks like what we all think it looks like.

Ewwwwwwweeee!!!

I think we should have a new nail art thread, who can design the best lady garden ;)

I think we should have a new nail art thread, who can design the best lady garden ;)

No! I've just had my dinner!!!

Lady Gardens are to be kept private not on nails or anywhere else.

No! I've just had my dinner!!!

Lady Gardens are to be kept private not on nails or anywhere else.

I dread to think what decals people would use ;)

Can hardly breathe or type for laughing.
Just showed the Husband the 'Hairy Avocado' (thanks Crystal Colleen!) and his reaction was priceless.
It was like the OMG! Cat but with a bigger mouth for waaaaay longer, followed by wtf?

Your very welcome lol.I bet it was priceless wish I had seen it lol x

Don't you think the animals look like old fashioned toys.I'm up for vintage but they are hidious x

Lol, who on eath wants that on their nails?

What would you like on your nails today? 1 penis, 1 brazilian, 1 hollywood and a set of boobs please!
ROLMFAO Classic!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you think the animals look like old fashioned toys.I'm up for vintage but they are hidious x

Agreed!
These are being sold in topshop...im sure they will be in the sale soon!
Im curious to see what other designs they have though!
i dont understand what person cane up with this idea & actually thought it would catch on hahaha

Latest posts

Back