Winners - Valentine Nail Art Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done everyone who took part in one way or another. Who did number 2 as that was one of my faves as well?

well done tricky, peter pan and hope.:hug:

all lovely designs. fabulous inspiration for future work for all of us :green:

if im counting correctly mine is entry number 10. hearts floating down ring finger. i was really pleased with them n so was my best friend, she is still wearing them!!!!

congratulations again

poppyloo xxxx

***Just hovered over my pic and it says number 14. sorry to confuse!!****

Well done everyone who took part in one way or another. Who did number 2 as that was one of my faves as well?
Same here - who did No. 2 - own up!

My faves (when hovering over the pic) were 22 & 4

It must have been very difficult for the judges.. but respect to them for choosing three fabulous designs.

Well done to all three winners and everyone else for taking part.. you are all winners really with your beautiful entries.

I am in awe of your talents :hug:

I will post all the names of the entries asap, sorry guys but it's 1.40am here and I really need to sleep.:zzz: :lol:
Thanks everyone:hug:

you have more stammina than me i had to go to bed at 12 :hug:

huge hugs to peter pan and hope they were fab

all the other enteries were great too

omg what a lovely supprise i got this morning i am in shock.

oh i didn't have a clue! all that banter i had with jac last night is normal for us when we have entered a comp we are great mates out side the ring :hug:

Well after those very deserved wins I am too embarrassed to have my name next to mine:o .

Congrats Tricky, Peter Pan (Flower) and Hope!

So who were the judges then?

CONGRATS AND BIG GEEKY HUGS TO TRICKY,G AND HOPE

You all did some stunning designs, Tricky fab photo and nice idea, G well you know me and 3d flowers I love it, and Hope well what a fantastic idea and the little glass was great.:hug:

Many Thanks to Judy for her Idea and hard work :hug:

Judges big thanks ,you were all stars :hug:

Everyone who took part :hug would have been nothing without entries.

Congratulations To The WINNERS!!! You are Fantastic !!!

good im not a judge...would give all of U the 1st place....& deffenately 1.5 place ('cause it even not the second one..) to all the rest...!!!! :wink2:
Beautiful contest!!!
Respect to all the entries!!!!
...You r sooo artistic guys...LOVE U....i am dazed...such amazing works...Great, lovable works... :Love:

:hug:

Congratulations Tricky, Glynis and Hope xxx Thanks to Judy for organising a fab comp xxx

Well done girls. Excellent work. :hug:

congratulations girls, some truly intricate work there :hug: :hug:

Congratulations ladies! And to all who entered! Some great designs.

Here is the list of entrants to the comp, this is not the order they were posted, if you hover your mouse on each entry it will give you the number.
No1 pips
No2 clara doon
No3 jac extreme
No4 Dessi
No5 Gellie-Bean
No6 grafxgal
No7 Lana
No8 loubylou
No9 Mrs.Clooney
No10 Nail Nirvana
No11 * Nail Freak *
No12 pattycakes
No13 phoebe_cat
No14 poppyloo
No15 purplebunnies
No16 rach269
No17 Scratchers
No18 talented talons
No19 the nail fairy
No20 Tiger Jay
No21 Tricky (First Place)
No22 Peter Pan (Second Place)
No23 VHunter
No24 sam1
No25 naturalnails
No26 Hope (Third Place)
No27 cutenickle
No28 Urban Geek
No29 Lellipop
No30 smiler13334

http://www.salongeek.com/news/50273-entries-valentine-nail-art-comp.html

Congratulations to everyone that took the effort to enter, and a :hug: for the winners.

What I want to know is how did all those Geeks get the time to do it?

I'd really like to give it a go one day, but I don't seem to get spare time for stuff like this. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one. x

BIG Congratulations to the winners!!!!!! and Thankyou Judy for all your hard work!!

And Big thanks to all that entered really inspiring work and lots of effort well done!!!

My fav's were, 2, 28....ok the majority!! lol well done guys! xxxxxxx

Oh my gosh! This was sooooo much fun! Exciting and nerve racking, just trying to come up with something............and the winners...HURRAY to you all, absolutely beautiful!!
As an amature, seeing the incredible ideas and work of more experienced techs just gave me a big boost of " the wanna be's"!

Pattycakes :hug:

Latest posts

Back