Winners - Valentine Nail Art Competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant - well done to the winners... and the other winners too xxx

HUGE CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNER!!!! Must have been hard to choose as all the entries were fab & had a lot of work put into them, well done you should all be proud!! :)

I panicked & didn't enter as thought OMG I can't do anything like the designs I've seen before, still couldn't do some of them, WOW!! But might have a go on the next one as it looks a lot of fun!! :)

They're all so fantastic, and while I had my first faves, they were all very pretty.
I think everyone should have to write an essay on how they did it, and what they used.
Especially that 3d stuff, WOW.:eek:

Share your secrets ladies!!

:hug: :hug:

:hug:A huge well done to Tricky, Peter Pan & Hope!:hug:

And thanx to Judy for all the hard work! You can get your life back now:lol:

I keep coming back to look at the pics as they luk real,everybody that comes in here i show them they say wow never has somebody really made those!

Anyway well done to all the peeps that enterd they were all great to look at aswell.Congrats to the winners xxx

CONGRATULATIONS
Tricky your design is gorgeous.
Peterpan and Hope WOW beautiful work:)

A lot of thought and time was put into all the designs and this competition has given alot of Geeks a first chance to enter one...Judy your a star for doing all of this for us :hug: xx

And the judges who all work hard and still made time to do what they do best. Thank you guys....:)

I have had my nail on since Valentine's day and my first 3d teddy is the talk of the town lol.
Take care
x

A huge congratulations to Tricky, Glynis and Hope :hug: :hug: :hug:
And a big thankyou to Judy and the judges, it was fun joining in :hug:

Well done to the winners! You really deserve it!
Thanks to judy and judges for all your hard work.
It was nice to give it a go, although next time i will do it in plenty of time and try to aim for a much higher standard!

well done tricky, glynis and hope xx

great work by all of you xx I guessed glynis's entry was her's !! had great fun again xx cheers Judy and your team of judges xx

Congratulations to everyone who participated !

Amazing work from the winners,well done ladies :hug: xx

well done girls.xxxxx:) :)

Here is the list of entrants to the comp, this is not the order they were posted, if you hover your mouse on each entry it will give you the number.
No1 pips
No2 clara doon
No3 jac extreme
No4 Dessi
No5 Gellie-Bean
No6 grafxgal
No7 Lana
No8 loubylou
No9 Mrs.Clooney
No10 Nail Nirvana
No11 * Nail Freak *
No12 pattycakes
No13 phoebe_cat
No14 poppyloo
No15 purplebunnies
No16 rach269
No17 Scratchers
No18 talented talons
No19 the nail fairy
No20 Tiger Jay
No21 Tricky (First Place)
No22 Peter Pan (Second Place)
No23 VHunter
No24 sam1
No25 naturalnails
No26 Hope (Third Place)
No27 cutenickle
No28 Urban Geek
No29 Lellipop
No30 smiler13334

http://www.salongeek.com/news/50273-entries-valentine-nail-art-comp.html

Well done all of you - there were some fantastic work in there and especially well done to the winners xxxx

Well done Tricky, Peter Pan and Hope, your designs were fantastic. I thought all the entries were fab :)

I think Tricky, Glynis and Hope should all be entering the Fantasy Nail Art Comps - you would sure do us geeks proud. Go girls!

CONGRATULATIONS ladies i am in complete awe of your work completely ashamed with myself that i didn't try harded mine was no.17 xXx

CONGRATULATIONS ladies i am in complete awe of your work completely ashamed with myself that i didn't try harded mine was no.17 xXx
Hey Kirsty - Your entry was really imaginative and intricate and I think you should patt yourself on the back. You did great xxx

Congratulations to the winners, well done. Also congratulations to all those who entered and a big thank you to Judy for organising and to the judges for judging. Cheers

Congratulations to all of you the designs were beautifulxxxxxxx

Well done to the winnersxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to all the winners and well done to everyone that entered there were some really great ideas there and fab work!Wished I'd been abit more creative now.Lots of ideas now for next year!

CONGRATULATIONS TRICKY, G , AND HOPE XXXXXXX
WELL DONE TO YOU ALL XXX

Well Done everyone that entered, and also to Judy and the judges for there hard work xxxxxxx
Makes me proud im a geek xxx

julesxx

Latest posts

Back