Wondering what white Creative powder you use for a more natural look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsR

Reaction score
Sometimes I hate the real bling white other times it is perfect but wondering what other white Creative powders you use for the more natural look. Thanks for thoughts and feedback x

I will either use Soft White or Natural, depending on how "natural" they want.

With the natural would you still use Pink powder?

I like a natural look so therefore use and love "soft white"

hiya if you do a search thers a thread called geeg's secret mix? or something like that the mix gives a beautiful colour ,very natural

If you just want to use 'out of the pot' mixes try mixing some soft white with some natural - I use that and the two colours separately with perfect pink.

Haven't moved in to custom blending yet:)

i use soft white in creative. its lovely for the natrual look x

I use soft white ALOT! Or Geeg's mix, not many of my clients want bright white anymore!

Thanks ladies x

There are a lot of ways to create a natural looking free edge. Everyones free edge has a different shade. I wouldn't go blindely with 1 mixture and use it on everyone but mix up a base mixture that you can alter by comparing it to the customers real free edge. In this way you can add a bit more yellow, clear, white, melting pot, pink etc... to get the perfect shade.

I do this all the time when a customer comes in for a *natural* new set. When their own nails start to grow you can bearly see the color change between the tip and their own free edge. Also handy when a customer breaks a nail and you can replace it without it showing

Latest posts

Back