worst thing done when drunk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm i've been so drunk that when we walked past a posh resturant we climbed up on there stone plant pots and pulled moony's in the window!

& me & my friend went out saturday afternoon got sozzled then about 5pm went round tesco shopping acting like complete t**ts trying to play supermarket sweep![/quote]

Now that would have been fun to see. Made me giggle

When alot younger me and my mate got so p****d that we got the bus home and were sat at the back top deck and dying for a pee we did it at the back of the bus, The trouble was when the bus started to move all the passengers at the front of the bus had our pee running under their feet and then it even started to trickle down the bus steps :eek:

When alot younger me and my mate got so p****d that we got the bus home and were sat at the back top deck and dying for a pee we did it at the back of the bus, The trouble was when the bus started to move all the passengers at the front of the bus had our pee running under their feet and then it even started to trickle down the bus steps :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OOOpps!!

another time - im laffing even before i type this and so is my mate debbie (now) - here goes. one evening i had a lot to drink, got up during the night, went to the loo, and went thro wrong door (shock) my mate was sleeping peacefully in her own bed, that is..............until darda darda....i got in with her and proceeded to nick her quilt off her, then pushed her again hot radiator, she was pinned like a starfish to the said radiator, trying not to get 3rd degree burns hahahhahahaha - shortly after this, i sat bolt upright then at the top of my lungs, sang (in tune i might add) im so happy i could sh*t. so my mate decided to go and sleep on couch. the following morning when i got up all bright eyed and bushy tailed, i went down stairs where debbie was sat with a face like a mouldy mop - i then said to her, christ you look rough, she just glared at me.............ohhhhh tilt, i went back to my own bed, she went to work. upon her arrival home from work, i asked her why she had a face like a wet weekend, she told me what id done the night before, welllllllllllllllllll you can imagine me. i absolutely howled, and cried laffing. she didnt think it was so funny tho - i wonder why.
thats what friends are for hahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha

Latest posts

Back