Would you for a million?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
god yes!!!

im thinking that there wouldnt be many things i wouldnt do for a million..pmsl:lol: xx

i'd do it for less :lol:

money doesn't buy happiness, but it makes misery much more bearable.

soooooooooooo true..lol xx:green:

Lol I was going to say the same thing about Robert Redford!
Hell, if it were Johnny Depp or Robert Redford, I'd pay them the £1M !!!!!!

i would defo do it, money doesnt make the world go round but it woould make it an easier place to live for my kids

i would defo do it, money doesnt make the world go round but it woould make it an easier place to live for my kids

Pretty much the reason I would consider it. I can never do enough for my kids. i would give them the world if I could.

Well - I have seriously thought about it - then I asked Steve.

He said that if I did it he would divorce me, very tempting I know!

He said he wouldnt do it because he is too loyal! (cant find pukey smiley).

:lol:

So - now have to decide would I take the money and run?!?!?!?!?

HMMM interesting thought would I????
Could it help to give my family i.e. children, grandchildren a great start. Say for instance; houses paid and brought for, for me and my children, secure great education for my grandchildren. Make my husbands dreams come true...Would it enable me to have the best Nail Salon and Education centre, making my dreams come true..... you bet I would......!!!!!!
But who the heck is gonna pay 1million pounds to have a hows your father with a grandma lmfao xxxx

But who the heck is gonna pay 1million pounds to have a hows your father with a grandma lmfao xxxx

:eek: Hello.....look at her avatar picture....a very glamorous grandma :hug:

Course I'd do it... for £1 million quid? Hell... I'd do it twice and win hubby over with his own Aston Martin :lol:

Course I'd do it... for £1 million quid? Hell... I'd do it twice and win hubby over with his own Aston Martin :lol:

lmao..they would come back no matter what! you would be a rich b!tch..lol
i love this thread its ace! x

HMMM interesting thought would I????
Could it help to give my family i.e. children, grandchildren a great start. Say for instance; houses paid and brought for, for me and my children, secure great education for my grandchildren. Make my husbands dreams come true...Would it enable me to have the best Nail Salon and Education centre, making my dreams come true..... you bet I would......!!!!!!

Ruth, your gorgeous, they would be queueing for miles mate! x

okay okay after a little inside info...pmsl

teri what would you do for a million :green:

come on spill the beans xx

okay okay after a little inside info...pmsl

teri what would you do for a million :green:

come on spill the beans xx

Ooooo you are naughty!!:smack: lol.

Would I for a million or what would i do for a million, two different questions here.

I've done alot more for alot less - TART! I hear you shout!

A long time ago maybe, well definitely but now I am in such a loving relationship I wouldn't risk it! For me it would be very tempting but not for a $1m, $5m that's a whole new thread!!:lol:

Teri x:hug:

Ooooo you are naughty!!:smack: lol.

Would I for a million or what would i do for a million, two different questions here.

I've done alot more for alot less - TART! I hear you shout!

A long time ago maybe, well definitely but now I am in such a loving relationship I wouldn't risk it! For me it would be very tempting but not for a $1m, $5m that's a whole new thread!!:lol:

You crack me up Teri!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: lmao @5 million.

well yeah i hear ya 2 diffrent questions..lol im having a blonde day ya know!!!

but i really wanted to know if you would sleep with a man any man for a million.

you answered my question tho!

goodness me i would i know ive said it before but i deffo would..lol

any millionaires out there..????????????????
dont sit in silence behind your screens..lol:eek:
:o how bad does that read..lmao:lol: :lol: :lol:

i hope my hubby to be dont read this site:lol:

:lol: lmao @5 million.

well yeah i hear ya 2 diffrent questions..lol im having a blonde day ya know!!!

but i really wanted to know if you would sleep with a man any man for a million.

you answered my question tho!

goodness me i would i know ive said it before but i deffo would..lol

any millionaires out there..????????????????
dont sit in silence behind your screens..lol:eek:
:o how bad does that read..lmao:lol:

i hope my hubby to be dont read this site:lol:

Why do you think I said NO!:wink2:

too funny!!

hes just said to me he would forgive me if i bought him a night with sharon stone:eek: :eek:

whatever floats ya boat mate..lol:lol: :lol:

Well on the George Michael front - YEH BABY YEH!!!! (and for free - he'd be sooo happy - NOT!!! Probably make him feel glad he bats for the other team!!!)

He who likes to think he should be obeyed, clearly said NO - won't answer the divorce question either.

Me, well much as I love DH, I do also love shoes, perfume, diamonds, nail stuff - oh yeh and a personal surgeon to get rid of the jelly belly! so of course I'd say no (right!!!) :lol: :lol:

(Oops just got hand signals - not nice so now maybe I would!)

if i was single or with any of my ex's definitely yes. wouldn't need to think twice. but my current man is worth more than a million so not at this time.

Latest posts

Back