Would you for a million?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
A recent thread has got me thinking. I know, careful I hear you say!

Most of us have seen the film with Robert Redford and Demi Moore where he offers her $1m to spend a night with him, well what I want to know (as I'm nosey like that) is would you?

Would you give it some thought?, turn him down straight? (perv) or just go ahead and do it!

This is for a laugh remember, it's certainly not meant to offend anyone!

Teri x:hug:

A recent thread has got me thinking. I know, careful I hear you say!

Most of us have seen the film with Robert Redford and Demi Moore where he offers her $1m to spend a night with him, well what I want to know (as I'm nosey like that) is would you?

Would you give it some thought?, turn him down straight? (perv) or just go ahead and do it!

This is for a laugh remember, it's certainly not meant to offend anyone!

Teri x:hug:
If it was with Jonny Depp I'd do it for nothing!!!!:lol:

Me too deffo - I know money cannot buy you happiness but it would sure as hell sort out some of my problems!

That was only a film....in real life it wouldn't be an Indecent Proposal...it would be prostitution!!!

To keep it in a light vein though...I immediately thought NO I wouldn't do it not for all the money in the world.
My main reason is that I love my husband too much to cheat on him.....but what if he said he thought it was a good idea and do it for the money!!!!

Well then YES I would do it...take the money...and ditch the husband!!!

Nope.
I'm worth more than that:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was only a film....in real life it wouldn't be an Indecent Proposal...it would be prostitution!!!

To keep it in a light vein though...I immediately thought NO I wouldn't do it not for all the money in the world.
My main reason is that I love my husband too much to cheat on him.....but what if he said he thought it was a good idea and do it for the money!!!!

A very quick change of tune, then!!!:lol: :lol:
Don't blame you!

If he said he thought it was a good idea, you could get him to do it, then take the money and ditch your husband!!:lol: :lol:

teri x:hug:

If he said he thought it was a good idea, you could get him to do it, then take the money and ditch your husband!!:lol: :lol:

.....and don't forget to tell him to ware his best frock!:eek: :lol:

I like your way of thinking Teri!

Hmmmm, a million quid? Think of all the products you could buy, I might just think about it :lol:

I saw Indecent Proposal with my hubby and we both felt the anguish for the husband when he left it too late to pull out of deal.

I don't have the beauty of Demi Moore, but in all honesty, I couldn't and wouldn't do it! I think the long term anguish, guilt and pain would make it not worth it! And yes, it is akin to prostitution.

What if you agreed to do it, and when you got in the boudoir, he got all these strange & wierd looking objects out and there were chains & shackles & stuff eeeewwww!!!!:Scared: :Scared: !!!

However..............

If it was Tom Berenger, then I'd be dragging him off, no problem :Love: .

What if you agreed to do it, and when you got in the boudoir, he got all these strange & wierd looking objects out and there were chains & shackles & stuff eeeewwww!!!!:Scared: :Scared: !!!

However..............

If it was Tom Berenger, then I'd be dragging him off, no problem :Love: .

o0h heck bev what have you been watching??? lol

Maybe I'm just cheap...:lol: but yes, I'd do it !

Marlise

Robert Redford.....nahhh !!

Kevin Costner .......oh yes and I'd pay him LOL!!

Robert Redford.....nahhh !!

Kevin Costner .......oh yes and I'd pay him LOL!!

LOL I was just going to say the exact same thing!!!! I would pay him AND then throw in a free manicure so I win :biggrin: :lol:

OMG I can't get Jonny Depp out of my head now!!!:Grope: :lol:

Latest posts

Back