Would you take on and treat a Celebrity client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a strange week... Just got a message off one of my clients asking me to do another celeb client but this time total discretion etc and I don't even know who it is yet!

That makes it a little bit more interesting though! X

Been a strange week... Just got a message off one of my clients asking me to do another celeb client but this time total discretion etc and I don't even know who it is yet!

That makes it a little bit more interesting though! X

And annoying! I'd want to know who!
That makes me think- Victoria Beckham! :O
:) x

I want a celeb client! And I also have no idea who this celeb is!
I've Googled 'Nuts Xfactor girlband' but it wasn't coming up with anything! Lol.

i cant work out who it is either, might have to ask my daughter in the morning, lol

No celebrities on my books, but lots of real stars .. i just love some of my clients, they make my day :)

I have celeb clients and I will say one thing they respect and hold on to your more if you hold a high discipline of confidentiality. So many hairdressers make the slip up then are never used again by agencies or celeb in person

Ok have googled it again with Nuts Xfactor in my search and it only came up with one girl! So I think I know who she is now! But as I didn't recognise her name I clicked on the Nuts website to see what she looks like and now I feel like a perv. ;-(

I have celeb clients and I will say one thing they respect and hold on to your more if you hold a high discipline of confidentiality. So many hairdressers make the slip up then are never used again by agencies or celeb in person

here here, the quieter you are the more respect and more clients you get, if you get known as someone who uses a name to try to gain some authority you will lose the faith of many.

Ok have googled it again with Nuts Xfactor in my search and it only came up with one girl! So I think I know who she is now! But as I didn't recognise her name I clicked on the Nuts website to see what she looks like and now I feel like a perv. ;-(

lol so funny! :hug: xx

Sorry guys didn't mean it to be a guessing game.

I just tries the same google terms to see but that person isn't the client x

Well I have no idea then! ;-)

I've worked with big celebs for 15 years now and the reason I'm still working with them is because I rarely say anything so they know I can be trusted (although it is a different place from a salon)

A comment I would like to make that I think specifically applies to 'aesthetics' of the injectable kind is that I'm sure the biggest market is one that wants a 'natural' look rather than the Katie Price version. If you could balance this up with the more delicate work then, why not! You are obviously very qualified and skilled at your job but I'd be scared to chance it if the look as described was an example. Personally, I'd stay anonymous and use word of mouth and excellent results to promote your business.

It's funny how it's always the more 'glamorous' (for the want of a better description LOL) that want the freebies for extra publicity isn't it ;)

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go

Thanks @mum yeah I think on balance I should keep both clients under wraps and rely on my before and after pics and good client experiences etc x

Latest posts

Back