Would you use PHD system for Intimate Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsaremad

Reaction score
So having a wonder through Gumtree came across and advert for female intimate waxing, first thought was bloody hell thats cheap second though, what system are they using...............PHD.................and then I thought ouch...... really??????

Now its been a while since I last waxed and there are always improvements in services and products, but I can not imagine that the PHD system would be very comfortable for the client if doing a intimate wax ????

ouch! I wouldn't fancy that!

no me either , i sued to use phd and would only use it for outline bikini for anything more intimate its perron rigot all the way , lol soo much better x

I wouldn't let them give me an intimate wax with that if they paid me :eek: ouch factor 10/10
non strip wax all the way for this area of waxing.

Hell no!!!!!!!!!
I think i've seen that advert! I used to use PHD and it's a nightmare!
You can't keep the wax at a constant temperature so it goes gloopy and the heads get clogged. Wouldn't fancy have to put a bit of pressure on those heads in delicate areas!
Ouch :eek:

Hi guys Ellisons do...do a Brazilian waxing course teaching therapists how to do intimate waxing with Phd x

I wouldn't do intimate waxing with strip wax-full stop!
Can you imagine trying to get those heads into all the crooks and crannys? :eek:

sounds really painful!

I think that strip wax on Intimate areas should be banned. It's too painful and too harsh on the skin. Clients are the best judge of that of course and they all seem to agree. xxx

Well thanks for the replies I did think it was atadge odd ! Oddly enough all my hollywoods have been done using pot spatula and strip !
Posted via Mobile Device

My opinion in one word BARBARIC!

I have been waxed in a hollywood for about 5-6 years now and had it done for the first time with non strip wax last week...the best wax ever. my skin usually hurts for around 2-3 days with strip wax but my BT went on a Kim Lawless course and waxed me with hard wax and it was th best. Not as sore to get it done and not at all sore afterwards. I guess its all about being educated and trying all systems and techniques out (although i'm not a waxer but I know in hairdressing thats what I think)

Latest posts

Back