Young nail not at show??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellabella

Reaction score
hi all,
Does anyone know why Young Nails werent at the NEC show this yr?? i always visit their stand and get a range of colours and glitters! and this yr cuz i was soo happy with the last lot was going to get the 10 pot for £££ special they do! but they weren't there!!
I had emailed them a few weeks before as i didnt see them on the exhibitor list... but no reply, then wen i last looked at the 16/4 updated version it said they there so i was excited about getting some more stock!
then wen got there sun they were nowhere to be seen!
i have emailed again and still not reply!:grr:
is this a standard thing??/ do they never return emails??
i really want to place an order but i have little faith givin over my card details if they cant reply to emails!
can anyone shed any light??
:(

Yes my darling I went to see them as well and was less than happy to find them missing. They, apparently, went to Las Vegas for the show there. Now, I would, myself, prefer Vegas to the NEC, but don't we matter at all? Me thinks they are letting things slip here a little and they maybe need to remember that we can be a fickle old lot with lots of other companies to chose from and some very good ones who were very friendly and generous, attending the show yesterday!

I would imagine that they will reply to your email when they get back from Vegas.

Disappointing but maybe they will make it up to all of us loyal followers by giving us a 'sorry we missed the show but you lot turned up' discount!;)

If you are having problems, email Greg directly, he sorts things within minutes!!!! I had a problem recently and posted on their facebook wall asking advice and greg was phoned and put every thing right.

I too do find the UK side of things never reply to emails too though :(

Thanks Lelaah! I was thinking about doing that anyway. I have never emailed them but have spoken on the telephone before without any problems so sorry to hear of other girls having difficulties. ;)

Hi Ladies
Oh Dear!!
I am so so sorry that you have been misled by the organisers of Beauty UK.
We were unable to attend this years Birmingham show due to personal committments and informed Beauty UK that we wouldn't be attending back in January.
(I wish I could say it was because of a Las Vegas trip but it wasn't, unfortunately)
Much to my annoyance Beauty UK did not remove us from the exhibitor list or the Beauty Serve website WHY? - I dont know

With regards to emails.....Aaarggh. We had problems with our computor system over the easter period which resulted in all enquiry emails feeding through to my phone...all 240 of them! Slowly, very slowly I am returning those messages so please bear with me.

Please call me on 01253 699 999 and I would be more than happy to honour any usual show offers that would have been expected from us at the show.

Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience

Lisa

Thanks for taking the time to get back to us all Lisa (yes I missed you at the show too). I did find something else to spend my money on, and boy did I spend some money lol, it wasn't on nails though. Roll Gmex in October are you going there?

Absolutely Anne!!!
And we have a few surprises instore for the Manchester show!!!
We're very, very excited about it already

I was unhappy to have missed the Birmigham show this year - being a husband and wife business it's not easy if something personal crops up.

BUT......Glad you enjoyed the show!!

We're at the Scottish Beauty Show May 16th and in the meantime if you had wanted anything in particular from YN at the NEC call me.

Kindest regards
L

Thanks Lisa for letting us know what happened! Bit of a bummer though that you didn't get to Vegas!

I enjoyed the show, overall, but missed meeting you there. Maybe I will come up to Blackpool to see you all, my mum lives in Heysham so not too far away from you! x;)

OK now i'm excited at the thought of the surprises. It's all too much ! I haven't had this much fun for ages. Also in Heysham its no wonder i get giddy so easily ,very quiet round here x

Hi all,
Thanks Lisa.. for your private email and reply here... i will be calling in the morning to place me order.. and i think i will have to travel to manchester now to see this surprise also! :) xx

Latest posts

Back