Your all time fave enamel colour ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
just thought i would start this as even though i have god knows how many polishes i always get a buzz when i use "hotski to tchotski" , i just think the colour is gorgeous :green: have even painted olivias toes the same (how trendy is my 2 yr old , :lol: )

so c'mon guys whats your all time fave colour ? (can be any make )

My fav at the moment is either: LCN Sunset Orange or Hot Pink (middle 2 of the set)

sendbinary_sqr.asp

I do like my Red Glitters though

It has to be CND voodoo with a topcoat of limelight.

It has to be CND voodoo with a topcoat of limelight.

oh god, I love voodoo with limelight, but i also love hyde in the park with limelight

but i do think my fav has to Tutti frutti (bright pink) i wear it on my toes and everyone always comments on it

i wear it even in dreary weather and it cheers me up lol

xxx

oh god, I love voodoo with limelight, but i also love hyde in the park with limelight

Jeez, i've never seen this or even thought of it - wow, clients and staff are going to be excited this weekend:)

yup i too do love voodoo with limelight over it , it deffo comes a close second ,:green:

In the winter I just love Spike - a rich dark dark dark red and in summer I like Tropinkal - a pinky orangey corally colour. Both by CND

My all time favourite was CND's Cran'o'berry which looked so festive with the gold Nothern Lights topcoat. I miss that colour all the time still.

Now its Iced Cappuccino, very retro looking, I love it...........

Hi dee,
My favourite nail enamel was the moods one but things have changed and I love anything bright such as pinks, blue, orange, (you can call me greedy I don't mind lol) so I don't have "A" favourite colour lol :)

2 coats of voodoo with a coat of jiggy over the top

Nail Noir for me its permanently on my toes:green:

Do love 'spike' (cnd) too though!

2 coats of voodoo with a coat of jiggy over the top

ohh not seen this - what colour is jiggy??????????????:green:

ohhh i like the look of that hyde in the dark ..ur welcome minkus:hug:

CND Heiress!!!! I ADORE this colour!! A close second is Hotski!

:)

CND Hollywood (bright red) is fab especially on toes with some nice delicate crystal rhinestones!!

Have any of you tried AB Positive??? it's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

Latest posts

Back