Your all time fave enamel colour ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fell in love with Lincoln Park After Dark (OPI) and it's always on my toes (except when I wear shells like this month lol)

or the DS Exclusive is nice.

My all time fave has to be Mademoiselle by Essie ... timeless and gorgeous imo.

Nail Noir for me...... I get serious withdrawal symptoms when it's out of stock!

I've been trying to get Nail Noir since March!
SS have promised me faithfully this time that they'll call me when it's back in stock - grrrr!

I love Tutti Frutti, and I've ordered some Limelight to try over Voodoo this very morning!

Ruby by Orly. I love dark reds :D

My SS order has just arrived! Flippin' heck, isn't Toxic Perfection gorgeous? Perfect for tanned feet!
I love the poster which has the spilt pink enamel and I asked which colour it was. It's Paris In Pink and is the perfect baby pink I was after a couple of weeks ago. I decided to liven it up a bit by topping it off with some Glow - Try it, it's lovely!
NFS topped off with Limelight is very striking too!
Have fun :)

I love Notorious by jessica it is a black colour but if you look close you can see red in it. Also colour club has Nautical Navy it again is like black but in fact it is very dark navy but a cream colour. Blaskish from colour club is fab chocolate brown with gold running in it.

Liquid leather is the best black - hi shine true black.

At the mo my absolute fav has got to be Hot Lime Green by Nubar.
It is a gorgeous bright yellowy green.
I put a few delicate lines of black across it and it looks fab, everywhere I go people omment on my nails which gives me a great excuse to hand out my business cards lol :)
Stacy

My all time fave: black by Nailite.

after my hunt for the perfect black, I found it with my original disttributor (not having realized at the time that they did indeed have black LOL).
It's COMPLETELY opaque in one coat, no streaks, TOTALLY black and not bluish or grey at all! EXACTLY like black patent leather shoes, nice and glossy. Dries like a dream, and not goopy or thick, nor runny. PERFECT.
Even better than voodoo (sorry creative lovers:o but I tried)

They also have another one called "Mochacino" which I can't keep on the shelf. Clients LOVE it.

Orly Munroe's Red... A proper, old fashioned scarlet!
because i have short nails, when i wear extensions in this colour i feel super sexy and confident... is it the 80's dominatrix in me?! :wink2:

Egg plant me from CND and 20 candles on my cake from OPI....at the moment several people are trying to sway me to other colours from another range.....but i always go back to these colours,they are so generic and go with anything!:)

Spike from CND - just love it:)

OPI I'm not really a waitress
Everytime a client picks it out of my rack, I get a buzz as I love it so much :rolleyes:

opi lincoln park after dark or romeo and juliet! Love 'em!

I'm not really a waitress by OPI

I dont wear red myself that much but it's the most gorgeous color i've seen up untill now.
the red almost looks chrome-like

I just love creative voodoo! :)

Especially on shorter nails!

I absolutely love the holographic colours that China Glaze put out. QT is great, and OMG looks spectacular with silver Northern Lights topcoat.

Red Baroness by CND

Constellation by Jessica

Revlon Top Speed in Tidal wave.
If OPI or Essie would copy that color I would be in heaven!

Latest posts

Back