Your favourite GUYS fragrance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i absolutely love jean paul gautier on men its so niceeeeeeeeeee but i also like joop too
can always tell if my fellas after something cos he splashes it all over lol

Issey Miyake, I melt every time a fella walks by with it on!

Dunhill desire red and also the blue one......yummy! My husband wears them and it still does it for me.:Grope:
Also Ralph Lauren Silver.

i love the smell of joop and jean paul gaultiers, le male mmmmmmmmmmm xx

My personal favourites are Issey Miyake (classy even if its on me) and (pink)Joop, I've also got a clear Joop which is ABSOLUTE MUCK! Jackie and I recently completed a basic course of ballroom dancing and the instructor, who was very camp, would come over at the start of each dance session and whisper 'Joop' in my ear. I arrived one night without my Joop and he promptly comes over and says..."hmmm, no Joop tonight, eh?" I never knew whether or not I should wear it again to the dance class again after that. :eek:

It's definitely got a fragrance all its own.

*JOANNE* said:
do you remember kouros and jazz...at 16 years old and the lads used to wear it...sent my hormones into overdrive....lol
now i like a-men (angel for men)
Oh Yes! Jazz it was the best. Thats so my era. Remembering ex boyfriends now.
xxx:green:

Seanny said:
My personal favourites are Issey Miyake (classy even if its on me) and (pink)Joop, I've also got a clear Joop which is ABSOLUTE MUCK! Jackie and I recently completed a basic course of ballroom dancing and the instructor, who was very camp, would come over at the start of each dance session and whisper 'Joop' in my ear. I arrived one night without my Joop and he promptly comes over and says..."hmmm, no Joop tonight, eh?" I never knew whether or not I should wear it again to the dance class again after that. :eek:

thought you would be into "high karate" aftershave sean :wink2:

Behave Joanne, that only comes out for the real special occasions, that or me olde spice :o Women go mad for it, my mum's favourite. :lol:

God I must be showing my age for christs sake!!!!

I Love Kuoros (Old serious boyfriend - should of married!)
Aramis - makes my knees weak even to think about it!

Well i am 44 this month!

min11 said:

YES!!! It's wonderful!! I also love the original Polo by Ralph Lauren (in the green bottle), and Dolce & Gabbana, and Burberry Brit. Just anything woody I guess :) Except Issey Miyake is more sweet. YUM! :lick:

Clinique Chemistry.

Just LOVE the smell.

River

Issey Miyake is soooooo nice
Clare

armani (think its armania?) YUMMY

Normally its just 'eau de fart and eau de sweaty feet' in our house !

pmsl

Seanny said:
(pink)Joop, I've also got a clear Joop which is ABSOLUTE MUCK! Jackie and I recently completed a basic course of ballroom dancing and the instructor, who was very camp, would come over at the start of each dance session and whisper 'Joop' in my ear. I arrived one night without my Joop and he promptly comes over and says..."hmmm, no Joop tonight, eh?" I never knew whether or not I should wear it again to the dance class again after that. :eek:

Seanny you're in Babes! Bet that gave Jackie a laugh :green:

I LOVE Joop (pink) my fav all time aftershave you can pick out a man in a crowd wearing it. My O/H also has Joop Jump which is nice but not as nice as the original.

River said:
Clinique Chemistry.

Just LOVE the smell.

River

Fantastic but you can't get it in Britain now, if you have a source please let me know as hubby's is running out

Acqua Di Gio and Chanel Monsiour (sp) are all time faves

Being a guy, adding my ten cents:
What I'm wearing at the moment..

Georgio Armani - Aqua di Gio
Hugo Boss - Hugo
Gucci - Envy

min11 said:

Ditto! That & Cool Water!!! :Grope:

I must be strange because I love my man to smell like good old fashioned...SWEAT!!:eek:

Give me a hard working, dusty, sweaty all-Aussie bloke any day, nothing better!:hug:

That said, my next fav smell on my man is SOAP. :rolleyes:

Issey Miyake

has to be my fave x

lovenails1 said:
I must be strange because I love my man to smell like good old fashioned...SWEAT!!:eek:

Give me a hard working, dusty, sweaty all-Aussie bloke any day, nothing better!:hug:

That said, my next fav smell on my man is SOAP. :rolleyes:
same as me hun, i do like mans sweat(not b.o:eek: )...oh and i love aussie blokes too :)

Latest posts

Back