Your kiddie's name and why you chose it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two girls. My first is 4 and her name is Lacey Jo. I just really liked the name and wanted something a bit different. I had only heard of it twice before. Her second name was a mixture of family names. There is a John and a Joan on both sides so we just too the first two letters! My second is 8 weeks and her name Brooke Rose. I wanted something to go with Lacey and Brooke just kept coming up in our lists and Rose was my nan's mum's name. (Very close to my nan, we have the same birthday!) So nan is very happy lol!!
There are some really lovely names on here :)

My daughter is Erin Denise.
Erin means peace maker and my hubby was serving in Afghanistan during my pregnancy so we felt it fitted nice and Denise is my mams name xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My eldest (9) is lucy jean. We were struggling with girls names & literally went through the alphabet & lucy was the only name we both liked & jean is after my husbands nan. She was the first great grandaughter for her x my youngest (5) is george lee. We had george picked out first time round so kept it & lee is my husbands name. If he had been a girl it would if been Isabelle amanda

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have 2 girls. My eldest is called Jasmine Lee. I always said from when I was a child if I have a girl I will call her Jasmine. My youngest is called Lily Amber. I liked Layla but my OH didn't.

Flower names are popular there are loads of Violets and Roses around too

My eldest is Rhea Caitlyn (I was big into Greek mythology & rhea was Zeus mother, and Caitlyn is a form of kathryn my mums name & my middle name)and our youngest is Amelia Rose (we both love the name Amelia, and we let the eldest choose the middle name so rose comes from doctor who's assistant at the time!)

If opportunity doesn't knock - build a door!

My little girl is called Holly Rose. Originally had two names in mind, Holly Anne or Rose Marie - couldn't decide between them so decided to combine them both.

Then I named my beauty business after her, she's 3 so doesn't realise what an honour that is yet. HaHa!

Aww, my girl is named Holly Dylan! And I wanted to name my salon that but there was a Holly James salon too close by:(

Awww lovely names I have

Chanelle louise
Ethan Charlie
Lilac-rose bonita

All because I just loved the names but lilac number 3 and final rose and bonita are the mums lol

My little angels

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377067473.704921.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377067473.704921.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 158
Thank you x just had the photos done I'm so happy with them x

You should be they're gorgeous! I particularly like your little boys face kissing his lil sis :)

My little boy is 15 months now and my partner mentioned Charlie when we found out was going to be a boy and then it just stuck lol so he's Charlie Robin. Robin is my dads name and I was adamant his name would be in it somewhere!

Simply Kerry's Beauty <3

My son is named David, just like me. It's a family name, the first born son is always David!

I have a Zachary. My mum chose his name hated it at first but love it now it really suits him.
Then I have an Autumn-raine Bow.
I wanted a really girly pretty name for her, but shes a bit of a tom boy and just gets called lil aut now:/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have a daughter, Lauryn - the only girls name we agreed on (15 yrs old)
I have a son, Charlie - was two days old before we could decide (22 months old)
So now we have a Charlie & Lol (instead of Lola!) :))

My eldest is called penina (hence my profile name). It means pearl in Hebrew and its also her great grandmothers name too, so she carries a family legacy name x

Beauty is what's on the inside x

Liam John Joseph........after my grandad

Holly-marie .....December baby , stuck grandmothers names, Mary and Maisie together to get marie

And Harry Ivor Austin ....Ivor and Austin again from grandparent

My daughter is Called Jada India she's now 13, named after both of us her dads name begins with J and mine ends with Da= Jada.
Only knew of Jada Pinkett before now lots of Jadas around.
Luv India my fav.

My youngest is called aurora sapphire usually shortened to rori though. I named her after the goddess of the dawn who ushers the sun in every morning and did not realise that I had named her after a disney princess until a couple of months later lol the middle name came because of the colour of her eyes at birth they were the most amazing sparkly dark blue :-D

My youngest is called aurora sapphire usually shortened to rori though. I named her after the goddess of the dawn who ushers the sun in every morning and did not realise that I had named her after a disney princess until a couple of months later lol the middle name came because of the colour of her eyes at birth they were the most amazing sparkly dark blue :-D

Oh wow!! My son was Aurora Sapphire until he was born and turned out to be a boy lol.
Aurora for the same reason as you, Sapphire because that's my birth stone and I knew I wanted to use it as a name from about the age of 7 :)
The boy is now Nathan Marcus. Nathan means 'Gift from God' and that's what he truly was for me, and Marcus in honour of an Uncle x

Latest posts

Back