Your kiddie's name and why you chose it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to call my daughter Lilly but she would have been called Lilly wright which sounded too much like a brand of sanitary towel.

I have Harry, Erin, Matilda and Penelope.

Harry and Erin daddy named out of a book.

Matilda was my fave children's book and Penelope is a character out of criminal minds who my partner thought I looked like at the time... I loved the name.
X

My son is called Frankie my OH choose his name after watching some film with Danny Dyer in it - forget what it's called now.
Currently preggers with a little girl and can't seem to choose between Olivia, Freya or Isabella!
X

I just found out we are having a little boy & his name is Taylor x

My girl is Nicole, I only know one girl my age called Nicole, don't know any kids in my area with the name and the girl I know with the name is really lovely and pretty! I wanted a nice name that wasn't too popular but wasn't out there :) m husband wanted niemh but there are loads of little girls here with that name (all variations on the spelling!!) if I had a boy it would have been Cameron, and if I. Ever blessed with another girl I love savannah or Naomi xx

I have kieran and Shaun. .. just liked them. However my princess was named by my midwife who had been working in greece.

The midwife helped save my life as i nearly died giving birth !

So she named her ellena - greek for "light of my life" !!

Shes beautiful and the whole experience has given me a new outlook on life!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

My little girl is called Lauren Mia. I hadn't really thought of a girls name cause we were convinced we would have a boy so we always had the names Brandon or Brendon. We found out we were having a girl at my second scan.
I wanted Mia as her first name but my oh didn't like it. I was gutted so I went out and bought a names book. We went through the long list of girls names and couldn't agree on one until we got to the name Lauren. We both loved it and I had always liked it so I decided there and then that would be her name so I closed the book and we agreed on it. Haha.
I still loved the name Mia and it was actually one of my clients that put the names together and suggested I call her Lauren Mia. :biggrin:

I've used lumos top coat just for pop save the best for paying clients oh and me! They look stunning.
ybu2e4es.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oops sorry ,wrong subject.
A floating saved in draft reply was mesnt somewhere else.

I was meant to post this:

I have one daughter called Alyx Sophie. One of my clients gave me the A-Z of baby names. Well I didn't get any further than the letter A, and Sophie because we liked it.

My son is 4 and is called josh my friend suggested it inside McDonald's one day and it stuck lol his middle name is James my sister picked that so he could be call JJ but it never stuck dad was a bit miffed that his middle name wasn't Michael after him my sis backed me up josh Michael just didn't go

Ooh I have a Joshua James. I wanted jj but like you it never stuck!!
I also have isabelle Katherine just because they're pretty
Ethan Harry he was meant to just be Harry but I cried in labour and said I hated it :-/
And Finlay John (my dad is John)
They're my world :) xx

Yet we both have unknown J.J's haha :)

I don't have children but I'm called Olletta Marie after the soul singer Oleta Adams :D love my name quite unique but never get a pen with my name on lol!

Pronounced olleeetta not o-letter as some people think (which I find annoying lol) xx

My daughter is Megan Lexi, my lucky number is 13, the 13th letter in the alphabet is 'M' so I wanted a name beginning with that, also my name is Gem and that spelt backwards is Meg, Lexi was because I liked it, also I don't know anyone with either name, it is quite common but it is unique to me in how it was chosen ;)

My little boys due in December and were planning on calling him James Edward after both if his grandfathers 😄

I have two boys Harvey and frazer xx

My little girl is called Holly Rose. Originally had two names in mind, Holly Anne or Rose Marie - couldn't decide between them so decided to combine them both.

Then I named my beauty business after her, she's 3 so doesn't realise what an honour that is yet. HaHa!

Ooh I have a Joshua James. I wanted jj but like you it never stuck!!
I also have isabelle Katherine just because they're pretty
Ethan Harry he was meant to just be Harry but I cried in labour and said I hated it :-/
And Finlay John (my dad is John)
They're my world :) xx

Yet we both have unknown J.J's haha :)
My youngest Josef James is called JJ now & again lol.

Latest posts

Back