Your pedicure opinions please....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saucygirl

Reaction score
I'd love to hear what products all you ladies & gentlemen use for a perfect pedicure.

From start to finish please....I love details.

What soak do you use? Mask? Exfoliating scrub? Lotion? Paraffin? Callus softener?

What special 'extras' do you add that your clients love?

Ok... you ready...lol

I use all Spartiual products for all my pedicures, basic and luxury.

Perfect Pedi for me would be...

• Soak in either eucalyptus or geranium bath salts
  • Sanitize
  • Apply Cuti-clean and tidy/remove excess cuticle, paying particular attention to side walls, file and buff nails with black end of 3 way buffer only.
  • I then add in my little extra, which is to thread away any toes hairs (we all have them, and clients love it!)
  • I then exfoliate, if skin particularly dry or in need, I add a few of the bath salts to the exfoliater for a deeper exfoliation. Rinse, file with foot file and rinse again.
  • I then apply loads of infinite loving oil, and soak feet for 10-15 mins in hot bootees, spraying the air above/around the client with French Lavander mist (wish is very yummy and sooo relaxing), then hand/leg massage with excess oil.
  • Remove excess oil from nail plates with the yummy mandarin nail polish remover and apply polish etc etc.
Probably not everyones cup of tea, but thats how I do it.

Oh I want a pedicure now....:cry:

Ok... you ready...lol

I use all Spartiual products for all my pedicures, basic and luxury.

Perfect Pedi for me would be...

• Soak in either eucalyptus or geranium bath salts
  • Sanitize
  • Apply Cuti-clean and tidy/remove excess cuticle, paying particular attention to side walls, file and buff nails with black end of 3 way buffer only.
  • I then add in my little extra, which is to thread away any toes hairs (we all have them, and clients love it!)
  • I then exfoliate, if skin particularly dry or in need, I add a few of the bath salts to the exfoliater for a deeper exfoliation. Rinse, file with foot file and rinse again.
  • I then apply loads of infinite loving oil, and soak feet for 10-15 mins in hot bootees, spraying the air above/around the client with French Lavander mist (wish is very yummy and sooo relaxing), then hand/leg massage with excess oil.
  • Remove excess oil from nail plates with the yummy mandarin nail polish remover and apply polish etc etc.
Probably not everyones cup of tea, but thats how I do it.

Oh I want a pedicure now....:cry:

oh wow, how relaxing,:) i want one too lol,

I agree, a pedicure sounds lovely right now.

The toe hair thing is a nice touch, do you tweeze or wax them?

Thanks.

Neither, I 'Thread' them with indian cotton like I do on eyebrows. It's a nice touch, my clients love it.

Thanks.

Neither, I 'Thread' them with indian cotton like I do on eyebrows. It's a nice touch, my clients love it.

Interesting. I've never heard of threading, so I just looked up some videos on youtube. Nice touch. Where did you learn this skill?

Interesting. I've never heard of threading, so I just looked up some videos on youtube. Nice touch. Where did you learn this skill?

Answered in pm, so not to take thread off topic.

Come on ladies, where's your Pedi goodies??

I've just moved over to OPI products and in fact did my first OPI pedicure today. I have to say I'm very impressed with the products and my clients liked it too, said she wanted to go to sleep!:)

I can't list the entire procedure for you but it includes oak, cuticle treatment, callus removal, scrub, mask, massage and cream. Very lovely.:)

An oak sounds good to me :lol:

I do everything in my pedis except Paraffin.
I Offer a Spa Pedi and a Raw Earth Pedi .. both include soak, leg foot and sole exfoliation, mask, callus treatment, hard skin removal, cuticle care, foot and calf massage, heel therapy and polish. I also offer heated booties in my raw earth pedi .. nice and warm to compliment the warming scrub.

An oak sounds good to me :lol:

Oh poo!!!:lol: My 'S' key isn't working very well ever since I hoovered the keyboard :rolleyes: and sucked it up!!:eek::lol:

I use Salon Systems Thai Pedicure, there is a soak, scrub, mask and moisturiser, all of which smell divine and all my clients say they want to fall asleep! I always do a good leg and foot massage, using a few reflexology moves my sister (trained in it) showed to me.
I don't always do the mask, but I am saving up for some booties!
I also have Callus peel, which is an extra, but really works off the dry skin and calluses, I do this before a pedicure as it is drying to normal skin, so a good pedicure is needed after it.
I love doing pedicures! I love seeing people walk out with new confidence.
The threading is a great touch, have been thinking about training in that - I can actually do it (just followed some instuctions on the web, but wouldn't try it with out proper training, did my own lip - owch!)
xx

i have ez flow spa elements plus creative raw earth range but recently bought heel to toe bag full of stuff frm sallys but tbh its not that great esp compared to the 1st 2. soak, blade hard skin if required, foot file, scrub, massage cuticle tidy and polish. sometimes i do a mask if required but i find most clients are happy with the above and i an do it in under an hr
hth xx

Marine SpaPedicure is my favorite and I pay for it monthly. When I have my hair cut and coloured I have the pedicure whilst my hair is colouring! My favorite parts are the Marine Masque which is beautifully cooling (so gorgeous in Summer) the SeaSerum which eliminates calluses and the massage at the end. There is a choice of Massage Oil or Silk but I love the Oil personally. It can take 45 minutes to an hour but worth every penny!

I am sporting Nail Gloss on fingers and toes and get lovely comments on both! From a sales point of view, we have a costing per product per service... in other words I can send you the costings and savings on smaller sizes versus larger sizes.. it's pretty wild the savings that can be made by buying larger! JAT... (just a thought)... :idea:

When I have my hair cut and coloured I have the pedicure whilst my hair is colouring!

what a fantastic treat:green:

wish my hairdresser offered this:cry:may have to drop a hint or two there is a beauty salon above!

Amb x

I love the Spa Pedi and the Raw earth and I offer a Solar pedi as well using the Solar mani range plus callus remover.

Clients say it is like choosing sweets - they just can't decide:lol:

Oh Ladies!
This thread has turned out wonderful. I love the ideas here, and I've been searching the above mentioned products too.
My wheels are turning.....

Latest posts

Back