your thoughts on naillovers halloween costume

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naillover

Trendsetting Geek
Reaction score
Here are the much anticipated photos of the halloween costume from Naillovers previous thread. This Is what happened when my wife and her cosmetologist friend got a hold of me. Notice the nailson on both hands and feet.:eek: I am curious to see what you think.

Attachments

• Nail Lover 1 T.jpg
    Nail Lover 1 T.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 104
  • NL 7T.jpg
    NL 7T.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 134
  • Team shot.jpg
    Team shot.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 134
You Have The Most Amazing Legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hands And Feet Look Brill Love The Look Xxxxxxxxxx:d

Give us a run down of who's who then!

Must say you are all game for dressing up, looks like a great time was had/or should i say is going to be had by all!
Nails look fabulous, should be a make up artist for photo shoots.

luv 'n' hugs
christi
xxxx

YOu have the most gorgeous legs!! How do you do it? Are they real? How can I get me a pair like that?!

Very Female ;) I dont know about halloween costume ?
Perhaps your just a closet Tranny lol Who's now come out of it.

Lovely legs, good for you for being game

Wow, that's really scary ... :D
Congratulations on one heck of a transformation.

Colin

I have to agree with the others - great legs, it's so unfair!!

you are a total hoot!!

your wife's a lucky lady to be able to have fun... it had to be a blast to dress you up!

and yes the nails are lovely, but with grand tetons like those, who's looking at your nails?????:lol:

Lellipop said:
Very Female ;) I dont know about halloween costume ?
Perhaps your just a closet Tranny lol Who's now come out of it.

Oi you stole my words Lelly....you look great, but I'd be a bit worried if my hubby loved me to dress him up better than me!!!

OO er missus, really not sure what I think, have to say I like my men to look like men .. but then I'm only jealous of your fabulous pins!!

Very nice looks like you are going to have a great time.

Caz xxx:D

The party lasted until well past 8 am...What a blast it was...And suprise, I won the best costume contest. The truly funny thing is that a couple of my fellow teammates did not even recognise me....When they were told they were in total disbelief. Well halloween is monday but the costume goes into a box until ,maybe next year. Thanks for all the advice getting it ready I appreciate all of your help.

Love

naillover

PS I would still love to hear any respopnses you might have.... and as far as the people in the group photo....Those are 8 of the 12 members from my hockey team.

Wow................you look great and so at home in that get up. What's the betting that you still have your nails on?????????

well i have to say i think you are fab hun :D what a laugh it must have been , we are so boring in this country :confused: the kids dress up but adults rarly do , lol,
and i wsh i had your legs they are amazing :D love dee

i think you look fab dahlink !! wow good transformation!!!

ambx

Thanks Kimmi for the good review. As for the toenails you win the bet. They are still on...the fingernails..........................well...................er....................uh..............damn OK you got me. They are also still on, BUT! I had them filed down to a normal mans length and they look sooooo natural. Ill try it like this for a while. The costume has gone into a box along with everything else halloween. back to just being a man who loves nails...Ok by me...Nine hours in 6 inch heels was getting a bit tough. Maybe Ill go get a pedicure.

Naillover

dee said:
well i have to say i think you are fab hun :D what a laugh it must have been , we are so boring in this country :confused: the kids dress up but adults rarly do

Sometimes someone has to just take the bull by the horns and run with it. There seem to be so many geeks in your region. Why not have a halloween dress up ball so that faces can be put with names. Life is too short don't waste a single breath. Get someone to organize a party. Like it was in the movie field of dreams, " If you build it, he will come." If you throw it, They Will come.....Just ask them see what they say...remember christmas is just around the corner.

Best of my love

Naillover

It sounds like you had a fantastic time.....the costume looked fab.....you look like you were really working it Madeline.
David

Well halloween is over and now the photos are popping up in our e-mails....The people at the rink who were not there were absoloutly amazed at my ouitfit. They are all calling me Rhonda now..I guess it will take a while to get over that label. The reviews are fantastic...The womens hockey team called the Sirens asked if I could dress up and play center in their Las Vegas tournament. Apparently they think I could pass well enough. What a blast..This is one halloween I will never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back