Your vote:The most beautiful Actor/Actress of our time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Hi geeky peeps:D

Who in your opinion is the most beautiful actor/actress of our time?

For me it has to be the stunning Catherine Deneuve....yes there are so many,Sophie Marceau,Emanuelle Beart,Catherine Auger,and yes they are all French;),but Catherine Deneuve wins hands down for me....she epitomises classic beauty,and she is much more than just the face of chanel as she was in the 70's.She can also prove that a woman over 40 does not have to go to extreme measures and not go under the knife....although that is personal choice!

So who gets your vote....would love to compare...

Anyway here is a montage of her....excuse the music,i can only remember dancing to this in a night club once in Montpelier....a very long time ago:eek:
YouTube - Catherine Deneuve - I love you baby !

1800-eva_gardner.jpg

eva gardner

Audrey Hepburn - totally stunning

I think alot of the old skool actresses were very beautiful like audrey hepburn,grace kelly and liz taylor but mine has to be ann magaret loved her viva las vegas with elvis:D
xx

I immediately thought of Audrey Hepburn but then read goldigga's post and remembered seeing Grace Kelly in High Society on the tv at Christmas... she was one very beautiful woman!

Got to be Gene Tierney. She was absolutely stunning!

Any of the male or female icons of the late 50's seem to ooze sexuality and ...well have the stuff missing from today's society....when men were men and ladies were ladies and everyone dressed to kill....oh and you could have a ciggie at the bar provided you stuck it in a sucker kind of thing and had a cocktail in the other hand.

Would love to have lived through that era...although I would be dead by now so not so good LOL

when men were men and ladies were ladies and everyone dressed to kill....oh and you could have a ciggie at the bar provided you stuck it in a sucker kind of thing and had a cocktail in the other hand.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...the good ol' days! :hug:

audrey hepburn and grace kelly for me

I have to say Audrey and Grace, two of the most beautiful women of our time

Just wanted to add a pic!

Attachments

• gene.jpg
    gene.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,193
I immediately thought of Audrey Hepburn but then read goldigga's post and remembered seeing Grace Kelly in High Society on the tv at Christmas... she was one very beautiful woman!
She was one beautiful woman,and very tragic the way she died,i cried my eyes out when i was a child.

I loved her with Cary Grant....Joan Collins once said that actors then had such a prescence....unlike today when they just blend into one.

The way Grace Kelly had in "Rear Window" was magical yet she could completely play a different role in "Dial M For Murder".

I loved the way she wore her hair,and yes the 1950's was an era where women could make smoking "de rigeur";)
YouTube - Grace Kelly Tribute

Lovely clip Gabi, thank you for posting that x

Hi , I thought Natalie Wood was very beautiful here's a pic

Any of the male or female icons of the late 50's seem to ooze sexuality and ...well have the stuff missing from today's society....when men were men and ladies were ladies and everyone dressed to kill....oh and you could have a ciggie at the bar provided you stuck it in a sucker kind of thing and had a cocktail in the other hand.

Would love to have lived through that era...although I would be dead by now so not so good LOL

Hey Kimi here's another picture of Audrey Hepburn

I love Breakfast at Tiffanys I have seen it so many times now,
I always watch it in bed, so if I fall asleep I know I won't miss anything :) lol

moz-screenshot-3.png

e0024124_17193124.jpg

Collin do you mean a mens cigarette sucker / holder like this ?

OK mainstream actresses I'd have to say Elizabeth Taylor, I have a picture of her on one of my make-up portfolios that I swear is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

However, if I can go not mainstream, then a lady who was more known as a pinup/bondage model, but also did some naughty films so I hope I can include her, is Bettie Page. There are some amazing pictures of her looking so naturally beautiful, no plastic surgery or touchups, not too skinny, just right.

Oh, and Vivien Leigh and Rita Hayworth, they were gorgeous.

Beautiful men? I'd have to say nowadays gotta be Johnny Depp, but back in the day, James Mason, he was a very beautiful young man, as were Errol Flynn and Clark Gable. Oh, and in the 80's, Michael J Fox was lovely!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back