19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My folks are saying the buzz in fashion is neon. Not sure if it would go over with everyone, but then I didn't think I'd use much of the Pretty Poison, but its one of my most popular.

Yes, I agree about layering. Some clients have a hard time imaging how two colors together can make a third, then I have to pull out all of my swatches, which gives them even MORE choices, in turn taking them wayyyyyy too much time to decide. Sorry, kind of got onto a little rant there, didn't I.....lol

Not neon, just more tropical-
Think coral, orange, turquoise, lilac and lime green :)

You're not charging extra for a basic colour, your are charging extra for being prescriptive and using Additives... Tats SMART!!!

As for being far behind... Take another look and compare... Not far behind at all and coming up to 60+ colours... Come on...;)

My thoughts exactly! Bc that basic color can easily be turned into an ombré, as well as a sexy shimmer. I can give my client whatever she wants!!

I <3 CND!

:D

Let eBay get all the silly people buying it. They won't no how to use it anyway! Lol

Could do with something for us mobile therapists! Can't exactly carry a wall rack about lol x

You could buy two wall racks and wear them like a sandwich board :) , no?

Let eBay get all the silly people buying it. They won't no how to use it anyway! Lol

It'll be the DIY'ers I imagine, no decent tech would buy their goods on ebay. I had a client last week who asked me how much shellac costs to buy, I told her its a professional only product and not available for retail, but she said she wasnt asking for herself, she just wanted to know how much I pay for it!! Is it just me or is that cheeky? I wouldnt dream of asking a therapist for their cost prices!!

It'll be the DIY'ers I imagine, no decent tech would buy their goods on ebay. I had a client last week who asked me how much shellac costs to buy, I told her its a professional only product and not available for retail, but she said she wasnt asking for herself, she just wanted to know how much I pay for it!! Is it just me or is that cheeky? I wouldnt dream of asking a therapist for their cost prices!!

You should have asked her how much does she take home a week or how much her mortgage is.....:rolleyes:. The cheeky article

I'm going to need a second mortgage this year what with all these new colours, The Event and Brisa Lite!x

just had a chance to watch the new brisa lite video all the way through.... did anyone else notice the french shellac application was done using a colour called 'sheer pink' ... could be a new colour although it is maybe abit ambiguous whether they just meant use any of the sheer pinks.....not sure?!

just had a chance to watch the new brisa lite video all the way through.... did anyone else notice the french shellac application was done using a colour called 'sheer pink' ... could be a new colour although it is maybe abit ambiguous whether they just meant use any of the sheer pinks.....not sure?!
I thought it looked like negligee

I'm pretty sure they just meant choose a sheer pink, really whatever colour you like using for French or what's required for client coverage wise.
Was a beautiful manicure!

Another new colour?

I've just seen it on CND's facebook page.

Tinted love! sounds fabulous!

Another new colour?

I've just seen it on CND's facebook page.

I have just seen this, it's called Tinted Love, does anyone know where this has come from?

Ooh I love purple, grape gum looks gorgeous! And blue rapture, looking forward to them coming out!

Latest posts

Back