1st try of watermarbling...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitochka

Reaction score
Vitochka said:
At laaaast!!! I dared to try watermarbling...it seemed like endless work ...but i've done it...:)
definitely not the best example of watermarbling, i know...& photo quality is really poor :smack: ...but i've tried...:o

any judgements & comments r welcomed!!!!

http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/...ew&current=12-1.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=12.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch2

P.S. hope i correctly posted the links & U'll be able to open them...

Shame the pictures are so blurry but they look fab :) from what I can see.

Looks great! raspberry ripple icecream style - (I could just eat some!)

Is that on top of enhancement or natural nails Lovely shape! Fab !!

i always seem to have problems with this technique - i can never get just the right effect, but well done for your efforts flower, the pic abit blurry so cant really make it out

i really like these well done xx

Debbies Gellies said:
Looks great! raspberry ripple icecream style - (I could just eat some!)

Is that on top of enhancement or natural nails Lovely shape! Fab !!

...its on my own natural nails...
& Thanks a lot for Your compliments!!!!!:o

Lellipop said:
Shame the pictures are so blurry but they look fab :) from what I can see.

Thank You!:)....& about photoes..i know they r awful :cry: , they were taken with mobile phone camera...cant get a good real camera at the right time...

these are pretty babes ! i agree they remind me of rasberry ripple ice creams too ...can only be a good thing cant it :lol:
did u put anything on the skin surrounding the nail before you dipped (vasiline ect..) or did you tidy up afterwards?
i havent had a go of this yet but id like too
thanks for posting pics xxx

OOh its like looking through frosted glass, lol!
From what I can see you seem to have nailed it pretty much, (ooh I made a funny) :rolleyes:
Well done & keep playing, it will soon be second nature!

They look sooooo blooming good for your first go. You should of seen mine. Did not look like those in any way shape or form!!:)
Did you one nail at a time or more?
How many colours?
Varnish or Acylic paints? (I know some peeps have used these)
I always have trouble getting the nail out of the water & also mixing. It never swirls nice to give that lovely marble look.
I keep on trying!
Keep on posting your new designs.

i have tried marbelling but it never looks right. i like what you have done even though the pictures are blurry but i love the colours you have used.. very 70's retro... i really like. try getting the pictures clearer though.. and by the way how did you do these?

LOVELY job, and the colors are fantastic!
Great for summer.
You should try to get clearer pics so you can post them where clients/prospective clients can see them.

Keep up the great work:!:

they looked great. I've had one of thoses kits sitting around for a while, you've just encouraged me to get it out and give it ago.

Thanx

Even though the pic is blurry I love it and the colours are great!
xxx:hug:

They Are Brill

Thank U All very much for Your comments!!!!!:)
i did these just like it shown here: http://www.oceasia.com.au/nail/focusmarble.html + read everything from this forum,connected with watermarbling...found out lots of extremely helpful things!!!...
...i used average coloured nail polish...2 colours as i remember, bordo & light pink + white background.
i did only by one nail at the time...tried to "varnish" by 2...but it wasn't a very good idea...for the 1st time at least..:)
& Yes, i covered the skin around the nail, before deeping it in water, with greasy(not shure if it is the right word) hand cream...but still needed to tidy each nail after taking it out...but think it was much easier than if i wouldn't have covered the skin with anything...

& Tahank You All for nice words once again!!!:o

They do look good even though pic is a bit blurry. Love the colours as well.

they look brilliant! well done,i might try that! x

I've tried soooo hard to attempt water marbelling but it never goes right!!
Glad you've got the hang of it though!! Well done!
xXx​

just read this on the site

Q: Remove the excess nail polish while the tip is submerged. This is key to the success of this type of marbling.

how do you do this ,can someone explain..i dont understand this bit !

Latest posts

Back