3nd infill before & after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
These are my own nails. i used creative natural white and the new neutral pink from the opaque range.
This is the 3rd infill. Im really pleased with how they are still looking and as you can see the new ready mixed opaques still give good covergae even though i havnt rebalanced them.

I have taken some before, during and after pics.

I did struggle a little on some on the filing as i seemed to be chasing a little bit of lifting but it turned out ok in the end.

If theres anything i can or could have done to improve the appearance please do say.

DSC00287.jpgDSC00289.jpgDSC00290.jpgDSC00291.jpgDSC00292.jpg

Last edited:
Wow these are really nice!!! I like them a lot. Very natural, but more fresh looking

Oooooooh I like this look, they look so natural I would be proud of them.

Sue x

I think they look really nice.

I love these, wish mine looked like that

I think they look lovely, the colour looks great on you.

If you want me to be really picky and offer a way to improve them (I am being REALLY picky though, and only cause you asked so nicely :lol: ) Your pinky and ring finger seem slightly more square than the next two........and the ring finger in the close up (although it could be my comp screen) looks like the CB has overlapped the white FE.

I love them though xxx

lovely mails,very natural looking.i think the length and shape suit you and your smile lines look great.xx

was it the soft white you used?? xx

oooh pips, youve done those lovely.
i suck at doing my own nails, you'll never see me with smilelines.

I like the natural look. Great work. :)

they look nice when finished (partly due to a coverage powder), the pinky and ring finger (after filing, but before the infill) still have a considerable amount of lifting, the index finger not so much(but still some there) if you were using a clearer powder, this would have been obvious even after filling and filing.
They do look nice afterwards though.

I agree that the shape and form is a little inconsistant,i love the ratio of pink to white and the length and the smiles are deep enough to create illusion but more natural than comp nails lol,the over all look is lovely. well done

Just a fyi,for really natural looking nails i only buff to remove any scratches,i find high shine better for fake nails,just a little tip i thought i'd share lol x

Sorry ive only just had time to check back on this thread.

Yes i used the soft white & neutral pink from the opaque range.

The lifting you can see on pinkie & ring finger was removed before i infilled...i was only part way through buffing down.

I didnt set out to have a natural look, they started off as soft P&W (original set in my profile pics)

Im still getting comments on them weeks later and they are in need of infilling & rebalancing now but as im due to go in hospital i will be soaking off over the weekend.

Im loving the new custom colours and cant wait to grab another and give that a go.

Thanks for all your comments, appreciated :hug:

Hi pips, like your infills they are really neat good work well done!:)

Sorry ive only just had time to check back on this thread.

Yes i used the soft white & neutral pink from the opaque range.

The lifting you can see on pinkie & ring finger was removed before i infilled...i was only part way through buffing down.

I didnt set out to have a natural look, they started off as soft P&W (original set in my profile pics)

Im still getting comments on them weeks later and they are in need of infilling & rebalancing now but as im due to go in hospital i will be soaking off over the weekend.

Im loving the new custom colours and cant wait to grab another and give that a go.

Thanks for all your comments, appreciated :hug:

shame you didn't have a pic when they were "properly" prepped, then I would never have mentioned the obvious lift areas.

Great series of pics from start to finish with a great end result, just that "one missing picture".

Latest posts

Back