a simple trick? -cutting the smile line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V HELPFUL, need to have a play

thanks lol

amb x

Fab tutorial Lol .... well done hun and I think I may give this a try :)

Take care
Jo xxx

I love it. Gonna try this tomorrow. Thank you. xxx

Thanks this looks easy to follow REALLY GOOD.

CAZ XXX

i tried it while i was doing my mum's infills.... it's sooooo easy!!!!

catxx

why cant i see the link, just a little sq in top left corner.

Great tutorial, have tried it and its so so useful. Thanks so much. x

Aww, shucks :o I'm getting a bit head!
I'm glad my fuzzy pictures have helped some people! I've fixed my typos but unfortunately can't do anything about the state of my nails in them... that is THE LAST time I get roped into helping Alex in the garden. Can't he understand we don't all want calloused man-hands with chipped polish :) Not that HE wears polish, that is :eek:
Jac, if you still can't get the link to work then let me know and I'll PM it to you or email the file direct.

Ok...had a go on my hand trainer...what do you think ...? it was sooo easy.

Attachments

• nails..cutter close up.jpg
    nails..cutter close up.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 157
what ever you do dont click on the pic to make bigger...lol...it goes huge...lol

I said DONT...lol

LOL Angie now that is huge lmfao xxxx

NailStyle said:
I said DONT...lol

Too late! lol!

Looking good Angie :) :)

Clicked photo came up fine for me I know you said don't but I had to LOL!!!!

That nail looks great well done.

I did a few nail tips today and they turned out fine very happy with them.

Caz xxx

hi yes i believe that cutting the smile line with a tip is amazing. and have been doing for over a year now. cut the well of the tip into a very deep smile line and stick on a decent nail bed and dont forget to nip the sides when curing. this way also avoids blending on the natural nail and then slightly buff the nail tip and low and behold the white will naturally just sit and glide on the tip and is perfect as a guide. dont forget to slightly backbrush and nudge slightly underneath, to enable a crisp and less frostly smile line

NailStyle said:
Ok...had a go on my hand trainer...what do you think ...? it was sooo easy.

Angie is this with gel? If so any hints and tips? Haven't tried it but I just cannot get good smiles and this might save my bacon!

I cant see the pics. Is it like using a tip but upside down?

Why can you not see the pic?:suprised:

Caz xxx:biggrin:

zoeCU said:
I cant see the pics. Is it like using a tip but upside down?

Sassy Hassy said:
Angie is this with gel? If so any hints and tips? Haven't tried it but I just cannot get good smiles and this might save my bacon!

no it was with L&P...not sure how you'd do it with gel....surely if you did it before curing it would just run everywhere and you wouldn't be able to after curing cos its cured...?????? anyone !!!! xxx

that's waht I thought, very messy!

Latest posts

Back