Alex Polizzi, the salon episode! Who's watching?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found another thread in the chit chat section too.

It's been great looked at all aspects of a salon! Your right she was very much thrown in at the deep end! If you've missed it worth a watch on BBC iplayer SSx

Squeeee that was so good! So many good ideas floating through my head! x

Glad CND got a look in!

really enoyed that :)

She really got thrown in the deep end with the comp! I felt quite emotional for her!
Great episode I can feel the fire in my belly!! SS

I thought it was a good programme, they were really nice people and you were rooting for them to succeed.
You could also see how they had got to where they were, kind of stuck in a rut but not knowing how to get out of it. It really shows that you do need to be business savvy to succeed and it is not enough to have a passion for our Industry or a Dream....you need to have a good business plan and a professional attitude.

It's totally inspired me to do a competition! I've always wanted to do one but always put it of! Not this year I'm throwing myself in the deep end!!

It was good. Didn't like the curtain by the basins but that's me lol.
Loved the chairs xoxo

justine crick is on it, ive had it set to record for weeks and the one night im working late its on!

Was going to put a post on here earlier about it being on, but then got too into watching to come on and tell you, so glad the op told us! I was very interested as a) I come from Braintree, b) I have trained with Justine, and c) as I am just starting out this has been invaluable to me. What an interesting programme, did have to laugh when I saw quite a few locals that I recognise. ;-) xxx

ill have to watch it tom, am too tired now!x

Oh off to watch it in bed on my iPad on catch up x

I love this show. They are so brave to go on and expose their flaws.

Glad to see them making real progress at the end.

It's totally inspired me to do a competition! I've always wanted to do one but always put it of! Not this year I'm throwing myself in the deep end!!

Me too! I don't know where to even start tho

Excellent programme. Good for all Salon Geeks to watch to pick up tips or tick boxes. Loved it.

Last edited:
I watched it too. I just did my shellac brings them back and art & style on Sunday with Justine and she was telling me about the show. Was great that her and CND got some exposure :)

The Nailympics London & Martinis salon (and the marvelous Ketan Patel) featured in THE FIXER BBC2 last night - catch it via this link in the UK

BBC iPlayer - Alex Polizzi - The Fixer: Series 2: Martinis

The Nailympics London & Martinis salon featured in THE FIXER BBC2 last night - catch it via this link in the UK

To say I'm delighted - would not scratch the surface of how excited i really am to see nails on national TV xxxxx :Love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant programme, really enjoyed it x

Latest posts

Back