am i just being a moaning mum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its the way you word things, i like to stick up for my self as well but i dont like rudeness and thats the way you come over.

The only rude thing i might have said is "you must be hard"

I simply gave my opinion that it was getting out of hand and i got attacked. So in my opinion i was sticking up for myself.

you must be really hard

I think that a lot of mums can come across as really hard.
I'm probably one of them. But I want the best for my children. Eating the odd bit of food outside won't do any harm.
We develop antibodies etc to counteract germs. Don't we??

The only rude thing i might have said is "you must be hard"

I simply gave my opinion that it was getting out of hand and i got attacked. So in my opinion i was sticking up for myself.
Oh god, sandi are you hard ?I never new that mate, sorry I will be more respectfull in future:smack:

Oh god, sandi are you hard ?I never new that mate, sorry I will be more respectfull in future:smack:
ha ha very funny. You need to wipe that brown stuff off your nose. Jac are you a boy or girl?

ha ha very funny. You need to wipe that brown stuff off your nose. Jac are you a boy or girl?

What has that got to do with anything?????

When I was little I use to eat outside sitting on the grass or on the playground. It was fine, I really enjoyed it being out in the sun chatting to your friends having a pack lunch! Its great fun for the kids!:green:

i think this thread has totally gone off the point now and it's starting to get personal to people so perhaps we should leave it now...i didn't post the thread to cause trouble i did it as a concered parent but from now on i know not to.we all have diffrent ideas of parenting whether we have kids or not.but when it gets personal and starts offending other people reading i do think thats when its time to stop...
that's a good enough reason to close the thread...

I'm sorry but I had to add my 2p. I have never read such a load of clap-trap in all my life. :rolleyes: In fact this thread made me laugh out loud at how some people get wound up and end up looking ridiculous.

You know what?? Life is too freakin' short... some of you need to take a chill pill; some you need to learn some manners and some of you need to worry about 'way more important things' - for example... I would prefer to make sure my boys were equipt with the nouse and know how to say no to drugs, choose their friends wisely and make sure they work hard whilst at school. Maybe it's just me, but these points ARE IMPORTANT.

Now I need to dash... I have to darn trouser knees from all the crawling around on the floors my 14 and 6 rs old do!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back