Annoying wax on feet & toes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reddyreddy

Reaction score
Am I the only person who finds waxing feet and toes a nightmare?! The wax always seems to stick to the skin and doesn't come clean off no matter how I try. I'm considering switching to hot wax for feet and toes.

Any tips?!

I know what you mean! I usually wax the leg then with the same wax strip do the feet and toes, I find it comes off alot easier than when I use a fresh wax strip. x

I will have to try that BlushBeauty cos I have the same problem too :)

Am I the only person who finds waxing feet and toes a nightmare?! The wax always seems to stick to the skin and doesn't come clean off no matter how I try. I'm considering switching to hot wax for feet and toes.

Any tips?!

It's because the toes and feet are aways colder then the rest of the body x

In cold weather do the warmer bits first to allow the cold bits to warm up so do underarms,bikini etc.
Use small strips on the toes cut similar size as for eyebrows and dont leave the wax on put on and take off straight away and same for feet.
Hot does work better for some people as they can have nobbly feet and toes and sometimes its difficult to get the spatula down to the base of the hair also toe hair can grow in all directions.

Little bit of oil works a treat. x

I know what you mean! I usually wax the leg then with the same wax strip do the feet and toes, I find it comes off alot easier than when I use a fresh wax strip. x

Good tip! I will try that!

I agree put wax on & rub strip on to heat back up & remove immediately. Hot wax is worse I find as the area is so cold it can snap.

Caroline xx

I used to have this problem but I dont anymore. You need to put the strip down straight after applying the wax and press really firm. Do one at a time and bend down their toes to give a good stretch! :hug:

Arghh I thought it was just me lol. I usually have to warm them up before I wax them or the wax just builds up too much x

Cold skin can be tricky - non strip wax is a bonus as it takes relatively longer to cool and does work better with swirls. Work faster!

A waft of mineral oil is key!

Latest posts

Back