Another peice of interesing reading!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called, suprisingly they dont know what brand they use, lol. I think i was speaking to an actual technician aswell. Thats good ennit!!

I called, suprisingly they dont know what brand they use, lol. I think i was speaking to an actual technician aswell. Thats good ennit!!

Kate to the rescue !! :hug:

Yes, that is a huge surprise isn't it :rolleyes: What else did they say ?? :lol:

M.

Kate to the rescue !! :hug:

Yes, that is a huge surprise isn't it :rolleyes: What else did they say ?? :lol:

M.

not a fat lot I said, "can you tell me what brand it is, as i'm very fussy about that" she said "no, erm, i dont know, its acrylic, the liquid and powder stuff, the lady that knows has gone out" lol.

if it was just the receptionist then i can almost understand, but im sure she said she was a tech.

Last edited:
LOL ! What else can I do ??

Have you seen the amount of members and the amount of threads ?? Er... yup, not that many :lol:

Shall we all join and let her think all her Christmasses have come at once ??

Oh dear... I think I need to leave this alone now :lol:

round of applause to kate for bravery ...seems going by other replies she doesn't seem to know her ar(tishoo)se from elbow...as gigi quoted good ridiance to bad rubbish.

Did anyone read the small print on page 16 - you are exempt from the 90 day money back guarantee blah blah blah on the 'Diamond' package once seals are broken on the products - how are you meant to know if they're any good or not, unless you try them? Obviously we know they'd be poop beforehand but the majority wouldn't!!

OOOOOOhhh this woman!! :irked:

My in-laws live in Swanage - maybe I could send in a scout to find out which products they use?

I never made it that far into her little spiel.

Might be worth while posing the question to her.... you probably would only get a round of abuse back though... :eek:

Nah, I'm bored with her now. Just feel sorry for the peeps that are going to fall for this crap :irked:

M.

Latest posts

Back