Another peice of interesing reading!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magsham

Reaction score
Hi guys

I came across this site today - on ebay.

Thought it made interesting reading and wanted to share!

How to 'do nails'...

What on earth!!

I keep getting emails from this person!!! very annoying

Should say "how NOT to do nails".

things like this make me sick ! sorry but i have spent alot of time and money on my training and to think people go and do this then go out and charge people for a professional sevice when they dont have the CORRECT qualifications !!!!

This is the same person i started a thread about last wek, i got an email from her.
She can become quite nasty in her replies.

can she walk on water as well. lol thg:green:

what's she asking?

Just saying you can be a pro in like 30 days its rubbish and im getting quiet annoyed as im getting at least 4 emails a week even thou i didnt sign up for it:mad:

This is the same person i started a thread about last wek, i got an email from her.
She can become quite nasty in her replies.

same here pips it is beginning to get my back up...i didn't sign up for anything like this aswell only read the pdf file that was sent in email and quite politely at least twice.. mailed back to say not interested..doesn't seem to be taking hint. what part of NO doesn't this person understand for crying out loud!:mad: i ended up putting a block on the person.

to save anyone else leaving their details because curiosity got the beter of them (lol) here is the link to the PDF report

http://www.how-to-do-nails.com/report.pdf

you should just be able to view it.

hahahaha OMG go to page 9 "60ml of monoma" she cant spell it let alone teach it!! lol.

Last edited:
Strewth!
Shades of "Dr" Gillian McKeith (is that her name?!) and her "qualification"
This "monoma" that she uses - is that like monomer?
I wonder if Trading Standards would be interested...

yeah i get these e-mails all the time too..infact ive had loads...its annoying but i just delete them...dont even bother opening them.

Well it looks like who ever she can fool into doing it :eek:she is than laughing all the way to the bank :irked:

This "monoma" that she uses - is that like monomer?
I wonder if Trading Standards would be interested...

I think it must be the cheap non-pro version or something.. :lol:

I was half serious about the Trading Standards thang. I wonder what kind of monomer she uses in her salon. Any geeks in Swanage?

I'm a smidge worried that she has a "fetish" for nail polishes!!!! :eek: Now I agree that I have an addiction to nail polishes but I have never had a "fetish". Isn't a fetish technically an inability to perform sexually without the particular fetish item...? :eek::eek::eek:

I'm a smidge worried that she has a "fetish" for nail polishes!!!! :eek: Now I agree that I have an addiction to nail polishes but I have never had a "fetish". Isn't a fetish technically an inability to perform sexually without the particular fetish item...? :eek::eek::eek:

you seem to know more about it than i do lol ;)

Funnily enough she chooses to 'miss out' anything to do with public liability insurance, registering self-employed, paying tax, NI etc :eek:

Latest posts

Back