Another peice of interesing reading!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This chick sends me emails weekly it's torture. You can't unsubscribe and she is nasty when you email back.

I don't believe that anyone would actually use her..... I hope x

surely if after asking to be removed from her mailing list, she still sends you emails, you must be able to seek some kind of legal advice.

I know its not the end of the world, but if you have asked and she has refused then she needs sorting out really.

This is a similar scenario in the USA Civil/Commercial Litigation (Lawsuits): Unwanted Newspaper Delivery, fairfax county virginia, attorney client relationship

Dealing with unwanted electronic direct marketing - Data Protection Commissioner - Ireland

I'm a smidge worried that she has a "fetish" for nail polishes!!!! :eek: Now I agree that I have an addiction to nail polishes but I have never had a "fetish". Isn't a fetish technically an inability to perform sexually without the particular fetish item...? :eek::eek::eek:

thats what i thought when i read it...!! so if we don't accept & give in to the emails ..this is what will happen ..fetish addiction done in a particular fetish way:eek::eek::eek:

I get emails from this person every other day...
I have sent emails asking her to stop but no replay and the next day a new email giving away great offers so she things....

How do you get he to stop emailing?????

I get emails from this person every other day...
I have sent emails asking her to stop but no replay and the next day a new email giving away great offers so she things....

How do you get he to stop emailing?????

i was same here tracy & i ended up putting a block on this person

Who the hell has ever heard of her ??? The Nail Queen indeed!
Some people always fall for these get rich quick schemes. You know what they say ... if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.

There are always ones that will fall for this kind of thing, but it is never the ones with the professional heads is it. It is the greedy ones and the ones who want something for nothing.

BTW the kit is utter PANTS ... diamond kit !! My 'you know what'!!

Who the hell has ever heard of her ??? The Nail Queen indeed!
Some people always fall for these get rich quick schemes. You know what they say ... if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is.

There are always ones that will fall for this kind of thing, but it is never the ones with the professional heads is it. It is the greedy ones and the ones who want something for nothing.

BTW the kit is utter PANTS ... diamond kit !! My 'you know what'!!

thing is thou gigi none of us seemed to have signed up for it ...i didn't ..it just came thru my emails and opened up a pdf page of aload of ridiculous speel..i asked her why she sent it and that i wasn't interested and all i got was ..let me train you..let me show you how..blahblah..gosh she did'nt get hint.

thing is thou gigi none of us seemed to have signed up for it ...i didn't ..it just came thru my emails and opened up a pdf page of aload of ridiculous speel

Had you been to take a peek at the site? How is she getting your email addys? Why would she email techs who are already trained? Very bad. She won't fair too well with a nasty attitude either. Is everythig an automated response?

Had you been to take a peek at the site? How is she getting your email addys? Why would she email techs who are already trained? Very bad. She won't fair too well with a nasty attitude either. Is everythig an automated response?

i did take a peek when it was in my mailbox but didn't sign up..maybe it came with something i was looking at on a nail site and it filtered thru with a popup or something ..i think it is an automatic response ..she's blocked from mine now.

i did take a peek when it was in my mailbox but didn't sign up..maybe it came with something i was looking at on a nail site and it filtered thru with a popup or something ..i think it is an automatic response ..she's blocked from mine now.

Well good riddance to bad rubbish!!

I had one email form her, thought to my self, yer right, as if:eek: and sent it straight to junk mail. So now anything from her goes straight there no problems.
Must say though, that shop front looks lovely, but I wonder if it really is her place?:rolleyes:

hmmmmmm, for someone who must earn such a fortune from 'doing nails', as like she says she can do it for £2.50 and earn 5-6 figures in clear profit, then why does she need to sell her 'expertise' (ahem) in this way, plus she is offering 5 free treatments at her salon, and from what I can see her partner/husband is selling a similar kind of e-book malarkey too! *rolls eyes*

I've had a right good giggle reading that. The part that particularly made me laugh was when she says she wanted to open a salon and she "found a shop, signed the lease, opened up and that was that" Ta da!!!! I bet even Paul Daniels couldnt beat that magic act!!

To be honest this doesnt worry me one bit, I only feel sorry for ladies who might be a bit short on cash and might get sucked in by these false promises she makes.

I know I'm not alone in seeing new clients from time to time who want a rebalance as they didnt like the work done by the previous tech, they come to you and present and appalling set of nails, and tell you that the previous tech is self taught/learnt from home, and is teaching others to become techs. I've personally had two of these in two weeks.

Anyone who "trains" on this type of course is setting themselves up for a fall. They will churn out second rate work (at best), their customer will find a new tech, and at some point, someone will sue these techs because they will make mistakes that weren't covered on the course. The biggest disappointment I feel about this is that if this woman really is a master tech with her own salon, she knows damn well that she is peddling lies, and she is making money by conning people. dont know how she sleeps at night.

I havent had any emails from this lady, but I think it's likely she researches the internet and reads this site, so I would like to put this question to her: How does she intend to fund all the court cases resulting from her misrepresentation? Techs may not have to be qualified right now, but we all know that there is a bill going through parliament as we speak which, if it comes to fruition, means that ALL techs will have to have recognised qualifications, making her so-called course worth diddly-squat. She conveniently fails to mention this in her literature!

hopefully anyone likely to fall for her speil will find this site first...!

reads this site!

that's what i was thinking chelle..how did she know my name as she put it in emails to me and only when racking my mind that i did think to myself that she must be reading the geek site profiles.

OK, who is brave enough to give her a call at her salon and ask what brand they use ???

Just interested to know which one of "the best nail school" she attended.

M.

OK, who is brave enough to give her a call at her salon and ask what brand they use ???

Just interested to know which one of "the best nail school" she attended.

M.

Great idea - but im not brave enough!:lol: Could also ask who she is insured with!:eek:

Great idea - but im not brave enough!:lol: Could also ask who she is insured with!:eek:

No, that would raise suspicion :lol:

Just want to pretend that you are a client and check her out. Tell them a sad story about how another salon ruined your nails etc.

C'mon, who'll do it !!?? :lol:

Latest posts

Back