Antony's winning Nails xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... what an inspiration!

Can i ask & this may seem really stupid but why are one hand painted & one is not?

Is this the comp rules to judge on polish application?

:D :D :D WOW!!!! :D :D :D

They are sooooo gorgeous!!!

Well done Antony!!!
:hug: xxx :hug:

Hi there

Stunning work
Congratulations Antony...

One hand Painted in Red - nominated by Judges normally here.
Red being one of the fiddlier enamels to apply, making it also an unfamilair
bottle - lid you may be acustomed to.

The other hand left unpainted to allow the work to be seen.
And your skill assesed.

To achieve a High Shine in comp nails here no oils are to be used only a three way glosser/girlfriend buffer.

HtH
XX J XX

Those nails are A-MAZING!! Well done Ant :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOWZERS WOWZERS They are amazingly GORGEOUS wtg antony look at those babies shine congrats :Love:

They are fabulous!! Well done Anthony!!!!

Wow, they're absolutely fab, you are a great role model for us geeks to aspire to! Well done.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

thought they looked georgies nails!

Sparklepink said:
they are truly amazing Antony!!
Georgie models your nails fab too ;)
Well done again :)

Jess
xox

ABSO-bloomin-LUTLY AMAZIN!!!
Love Paula xx

Wow! Thankyou antony for letting us have an insight into pure perfection and thankyou ruth for posting this- it gives us all a target x
Nailsinlondon1 said:
I have just asked Antony for permission to post this on the geek site and he ok'd ........thanks babe xxxx
They kick some serious Nail Butt ........
Wohoooooooooo they are fab xxxxx

05_big.jpg

have you used my pictures again lol I wished they are stunning babe well done you desereve every min of fame.

Take care Loves ya
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Speechless!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I have just asked Antony for permission to post this on the geek site and he ok'd ........thanks babe xxxx
They kick some serious Nail Butt ........
Wohoooooooooo they are fab xxxxx

05_big.jpg

are they sculpted or tips??

r they white tips?

thanks for the kind words you guys, i'm really pleased with the place i got, it was an amazing experience.

the nails are pink and white sculpts, i'll get ruthie to post a couple of better pics this weekend, the judging pics don't do it any justice!

antnbuckley said:
thanks for the kind words you guys, i'm really pleased with the place i got, it was an amazing experience.

the nails are pink and white sculpts, i'll get ruthie to post a couple of better pics this weekend, the judging pics don't do it any justice!

WOW... they are amazing, all credit to ya.

If you go to Antony's Gallery, you will find fantastic full size picture of those winning beauties............ and some other beauties too......... Georgie babe, don't you scrub up well xxxxx you all look like you have had a fab time..xxxx

wcnails_thumb.jpg
geeks_thumb.jpg

When sculpting these comp nails ... has your model got lovely half moons already or have you sculpted these in for her too? Do all comp nails have to have the half moon showing to make the nail look more beautiful?

Just a thought as my moons are none existant :(

the half moons were sculpted in, it was written in the rules the style of nail we had to di, and moons were part of it

antnbuckley said:
the half moons were sculpted in, it was written in the rules the style of nail we had to di, and moons were part of it

Ah ... thanks. They are truly stunning .. very inspirational.

Latest posts

Back