Any advice for my opening tomorrow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
:green:hi all almost there, my salon open afternoon is tomorrow 2-5pm.

any advice for tomorrow, I've got a few bits of food nibbles reallyand fruit kebabs for my chocolate fountain.

I have made gift bags which have samples of Eve Taylor and Solar Manicure.

Im doing a raffle to get peoples details and going to offer a facial as first prize.

Any help would be great.

you can check out my website Georgeous Beauty Salon i have designed any opinion welcome.

thanks love carla x

This is lovely Cala but when you click on "products" at the top the page comes up in a foreign language :) Not sure if this is just my PC but the other pages look ok.

your quite right oops. ihave not done this page thank. so many things to do i forget to do it.

carla your web site looks amazing, perhaps you could give me some tips. Can you do nails like in the picture because the images you have chosen would make me want to come and have a set. Also the only comment i can give you is in ref to your bikini wax, i would add high bikini to as otherwise you could end up being there for an hour for a treatment that means outside the knicker line.
I hope you have an amazing day and we want pics of your new salon. good look and relex now as it will all be ok tomomz
jenny

:green:hi all almost there, my salon open afternoon is tomorrow 2-5pm.

any advice for tomorrow, I've got a few bits of food nibbles reallyand fruit kebabs for my chocolate fountain.

I have made gift bags which have samples of Eve Taylor and Solar Manicure.

Im doing a raffle to get peoples details and going to offer a facial as first prize.

Any help would be great.

you can check out my website Georgeous Beauty Salon i have designed any opinion welcome.

thanks love carla x

The biggest thing is to remember is that after all the hard work you have done to getting it open that the new venture is all about you...so try and be calm,enjoy the experiance as it doesnt come to often in life.

be confident and enjoy the day :hug:

Have you sent invites out? let people know that you are open?

Ask a few friends to drop by, it helps to create a little atmosphere.

Ask the hairdressers to send clients up to see you.

Put on your best lippy, and your best smile. When people come in hand them something immediately, be it a drink, a price list or a goodie bag.

and, try and savour it, enjoy it and go with it.

I did a balloon raffle (suggested by Cogsi). I typed up prizes, put them into balloons and sold them - some got immediate gifts, others got £5 off a treatment and some got free treatments. It created a real fun atmosphere and one of my friends spent about £10 until she won something.

Congratulations! I hope it all goes well for you.

The only thing I found a little confusing (besides the foreign language bit) is that you are a beauty salon offering lots of different treatments. However, your web page says at the top of each page "nail salon"?!?!?

I wish you every success and good luck for tomorrow.

Good luck on your big day Carla :hug:

Your site looks ab fab, good luck with today hope you get lots of booking and business.:hug:

How did the opening go today?

:green:hi all today was fab! i gave everyone a drink and a goodie bag as they came in.

then told them about services and offeredthem a free hand and arm massage! wow great idea got 5 manicure bookings sold 2 solar butter and 2 solar oil!

Also got offered dips and stciks and had a chocolate fountain with strawberries and marshmallows! enjoyed by all!

i did forget one thing my appointment cards! had alot of bookings 5 manis, 1 nail enhancements, 5 pedicures and 4 eyebrow waxes. looking good!!!

i will post photos soon! xx

i have posted some of my pics for u to see my salon sorry some are on there side!

well done Carla, it looks fab, love the choc/mint colours.

its onwards and upwards from here-on! :green:

Your salon looks fab!

Well done.

where are they???

Your salon looks great! Best wishes to you on your new venture!

Latest posts

Back