Any Body Shop body butter addicts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Me!!!!!!!!!!!
I use the strawberry one and the coconut butter one. Coconut is my fav though and it smells lush mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I love body shop butter! coconut is my fav its at the side of me now as i didnt put it away last night after my bath. I have a body scrub from barbados as its made there and thats gorgous but its £20 a tub and free delivery to UK.So as a substitute i use BS brand instead. thanks for the link x

Ooooo fantastic! I love the coconut and cocoa butter! Yummy! Thanks for the tip!

For those who love the Coconut one - try the Shea Butter one - gorgeous! Smells of holidays! :)

I used to LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE the shea butter when I was preggers. My stomach was incessantly itchy with the skin stretching and it seemed to be the ONLY thing that alleviated it.
THEN they changed the recipe and the consistancy wasn't the same and the price sky-rocketed.

Now I love my custom blended oil with jojoba and almond oil and a few others. I still like body shop products. They seem better than most on the market, barring "professional" or 100% natural ones.

I noticed the change in consistency as well. They used to be like actual butter (I used to keep my shea butter in the fridge!) but are now more of a thick cream. I still enjoy using them but they shouldn't have tampered with the recipe! Apparently Jennifer Lopez is a massive fan and buys them in bulk! Well, if it's good enough for Jenny from the Block.....:lol:

I LOVEEEEE body butter, I use Mandarin, Coconut and Mango at the moment, I smell good enough to eat! Fab link! Thanks xxx:hug:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and my mum lol! I love coconut,mango and raspberry!!! Mum and I stocke up in the January Sales and bought each other part of our Xmas for this year at the same time lol :green:

Latest posts

Back