Any one heard of this new spray tan solution just out??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Over the last week or so ive been picking up reports of a new spray tan solution due to hit our fair shores soon.

Apparently this is a complete new concept in spray tanning and offers the reciprocant a tan that matches their skin type exactly.

It therefore will no longer be needed to carry a full array of different DHA concentrates for the various skin types

An added benefit is that it is a non staining solution so if inadvertently tipped on Mrs Smiths white shag pile carpet when your spraying her it wont stain.

Likewise there is no need to wash down walls,wipe out the mess from inside those pop up tents and therapists will now be able to paint their walls in the studio any shade of pink they wish.

I have put feelers out this morning however due to the time differences I wont be getting an answer as to what this new solution components are.

Im informed this is not a DHA compound but something completely new to the industry... im wondering if any peeps have heard of this..apparently its due to revolutionise the spray tan industry :eek:

As soon as I hear any more,which should be later this afternoon,I will let you know what this new stuff is.

And a very Happy April Fool's Day to you too, Collin xx

Over the last week or so ive been picking up reports of a new spray tan solution due to hit our fair shores soon.

Apparently this is a complete new concept in spray tanning and offers the reciprocant a tan that matches their skin type exactly.

It therefore will no longer be needed to carry a full array of different DHA concentrates for the various skin types

An added benefit is that it is a non staining solution so if inadvertently tipped on Mrs Smiths white shag pile carpet when your spraying her it wont stain.

Likewise there is no need to wash down walls,wipe out the mess from inside those pop up tents and therapists will now be able to paint their walls in the studio any shade of pink they wish.

I have put feelers out this morning however due to the time differences I wont be getting an answer as to what this new solution components are.

Im informed this is not a DHA compound but something completely new to the industry... im wondering if any peeps have heard of this..apparently its due to revolutionise the spray tan industry :eek:

As soon as I hear any more,which should be later this afternoon,I will let you know what this new stuff is.

Collin....You told me you didnt have time for that nonsense :Grope:

Had totally forgotton it was Fools Day...Thanks Sunspray for reminding me and shame on you Collin lol !!!!

To think I have nothing better to do and that you think I would dream of misleading you guy's is well to say the least deeply shocking,hurtful and disappointing...to say im gutted is an understatement :cry:

Despite these outrageous innuendos as soon as I have the information if from the US I will still let you all know.:rolleyes:

To think I have nothing better to do and that you think I would dream of misleading you guy's is well to say the least deeply shocking,hurtful and disappointing...to say im gutted is an understatement :cry:

Despite these outrageous innuendos as soon as I have the information if from the US I will still let you all know.:rolleyes:

pull the other one :lol::lol:

lol Colin ... and less reference to mrs smiths carpet....thats me although im more of a laminate mrs smith! lol

l

PMSL ........ Your a devil in sheeps clothing. If only it were true.

wow just had a peep from USA just PM me..seems she couldnt sleep :eek:
Aparently she to has heard of this new type of solution and is reliably informed that its Paroben free.

So looking ..well sounding...good so far.

Will let you know more when I hear anything further :hug:

I take it back...I do get this.....:lol: LMAO :lol:

Nice one collin...............pity we all know you to well for it to work:wink2:

Collin id love a sample of this lovely new lotion :green:

Collin id love a sample of this lovely new lotion :green:

i have ordered a bucket full which should be arriving later today..PM me your addy and I will happily send you a 50 ml sample with free postage and packing on a 30 day free trial basis...no refunds given if you don't likey likey though :rolleyes:

Ok so arriving (somewhat late I must add) into the office this morning to a long fax laying on my desk.....at last the long awaited information.

It seems that this new solution has been developed over a number of years and emanates from the NASA space program.

Apparently the solution was used in the cooling system of Apollo 13 :eek:

There is a long technical speel on the formulation which quiet frankly I don't fully understand as its not a DHA formulation :eek:

This is a clear liquid and when applied to the skin turns immediately to the same colour as the skin tone of the customer...clever stuff.!!

It has an abbreviated chemical formulation symbol...its not to clear on the fax as the ink is a bit low but it very much looks like H2O to me ??

Apparently and in conjunction with the nuclear boffins in Russia (who find themselves out of work since relations with the west have vastly improved and that weapon development has ceased and who are now diversifying and looking to the beauty sector to keep themselves busy :eek:) have developed an enhancement drop product which increases the intensity of the H2O formulation.

Not sure what the chemical formulation is but the less techno word is "heavy water"

They have however issued a product warning that in some cases and with certain skin types some may glow in the dark :eek:...this is apparently however just a temporary side effect which only lasts 7/10 day's.

Hoping this information has cleared up any questions you guy's may have :hug:

Hey Collin,
guess what I have a ready supply of this magical formula in my back garden. I keep it in a huge brick lined hole in the ground and pump it out as I need it.
If you order from me it will cut out all the delivery times from the USA . A word of warning though, the few guinea pigs I used it on didn't go much on the final color, couldn't really see much of a tan.

It's good for cleaning equipment though.

Await your order eagerly.

And the name of this product wouldn't have anything to do with Emperor's new clothes would it:rolleyes:

HA HA HA Collin!!! Bad Collin lol xxx

Swear to god... I was totally falling for that ... :eek:

Me Total Dumb A** get caught out every year..

Nice one Collin

Gill
Sahara Nail Spa

Tut...

I am just havin a catch up on the threads (about a years worth) and i nearly emailed ya there for a sample... *shakes her head*

hahaha x

Tut...

I am just havin a catch up on the threads (about a years worth) and i nearly emailed ya there for a sample... *shakes her head*

hahaha x

Samples are a pleasure and postage and packaging is free....simply take your spray pot to the kitchen sink ...turn on the tap and away you go..simple hey.

Wow just realized were going to save an absolute fortune in postage from now on :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back