Any Results from Excel Yet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone that won and to everyone who enters!! I dont have the guts lol so big brave points to everyone!!!

TraceyJoJo came 3rd in L+P Tip and Overlay yesterday - fab result!

Gelly came 3rd in Novice Tip and Overlay as well!!!

Yay 3rd place, whoo hoo!!

And Vetty had a fab result too!

We had a brilliant yet mega stressfull day. Thanks to Yvette (glamnails72) for being a wonderful model again xx

Just like to add a big congrats to all and to my 2 darling mates Louise (looby lou) places in all 4 cats she entered (i think 3 2nd places and 1 3rd) love ya babe well done.

And my lovely Mate Jo (blackjack) on her very first comp took a 5th in the boxed media and 1st place on the photographic.

Love you both darlings see you soon at Edinburgh.

Again a big GONGRATS to ALL entrants :hug:

Well done to you all - the nails they I saw were all fantastic and it was a shame that you couldn't all win.

It would be fab to see some pictures of the winning nails, especially photographic as we couldn't really identify who had done the photographic entries or who they belonged too.

Well done Oceana - I am so pleased for you hun xxx

Well done too to Tracey Jo Jo - way to go hun xxx

Well done Scratchers & Louby Lou - you are both fab! xxx

Here is an extract about my time and results from the comp:

I didn't do well in the comps at all:cry:. I spent so much time faffing around trying to deep smiles at the Sculpting comp (Sunday) that I didn't finish my p&w hand:smack:. The nails were not good at all and I came a miserable 10th.

I was so disappointed and disheartened that I really didn't want to do tip & overlay on Monday. My confidence was zero but I couldn't really walk away. Had another nightmare as my tips wouldn't stick (resin was off), I buffed two nails off and knocked another off (HELP!). Jac Extreme had finished application and I had just finished applying my tips. Everything was going so wrong that it was becoming routine:rolleyes:. Fortunately, I finished on time and was relatively happy with the fact that at least I finished. The nails were ok but not great. I came 7th and am pleased to hear there were so few points between placings:).

I really need to find a model I can practice with before the comps. I didn't really know my model, had never done nails on her before and spent a lot of energy wondering if she was ok, etc.

Well done to all those who placed, won and did the Geeks proud!:hug:

Massive well done for everyone!!! :hug:
I came 4th on championships and salon nails, also had a bit of nightmare with tips not sticking :mad:
Any pictures of nails yet!!

Massive well done for everyone!!! :hug:
I came 4th on championships and salon nails, also had a bit of nightmare with tips not sticking :mad:
Any pictures of nails yet!!
Well done on doing so well! Did you take pics of your nails?

I had no inclination to take any pics of my comp nails.

Would love to see pics of other geeks nails.

Congrats to everyone who entered, takes some guts to choose to put yourself under pressure like that.
Extra congrats to the winners & placers ... especially my lovely friend Calire-bear :hug:
Id love to see the photographic entry/winner too ... first time I havent entered in a looong time!

Christine, I think you had a look of my models nails, black lady sitting in same row with you.

Here's link for the picture of championship nails

http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=7731&c=505

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/Nindri/DSCF2714.jpg

Link for salon nails

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/Nindri/DSCF2680-1.jpg
Oh I do recognise those championship nails. Very nice indeed. I think you should enter the Nailympics. I am sure you'd do great.

Love your salon nails too. Very nice. Are they white tips?

Well done on your placings xx:hug:

Oh I do recognise those championship nails. Very nice indeed. I think you should enter the Nailympics. I am sure you'd do great.

Love your salon nails too. Very nice. Are they white tips?

Well done on your placings xx:hug:

Thanks, sorry I was too nervous to come to say hi :o. Never been that nervous about comp before!!!
Still thinking of it, you going to go?
Salon nails are not white tips, brisa sculp white.

Well I came 9th in sculpting, Ruth's wife modeled for me. Met her on the day so had to prep and lost some time. Knocked a nail off at the end, tried to fix it but ran out of time. So she went round to the judges with a form on and an unfinished nail. My first comp so lots of lessons learnt. Congrats to all the other competitors.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/zebestnails/IMG_0279.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/zebestnails/IMG_0272.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/zebestnails/IMG_0273.jpg

Well what a weekend...i am POOPED!!!!!

i have at least 1 accident in each comp i entered lol, championships i decided my tips would look better on the floor than my clients nails....:lol:

salon nails were rubish i think i needed a red bull by then...

manicure i spilt my barbacide....

and fancy french i did the wrong hand before the comp.....pmsl

Oh well i still had a fantastic weekend i picked up 2nd in the championships which i am over the moon with, 3rd in salon nails which i am shocked with and 1st in fancy french....Wow

i also had a fantastic night at the awards and definitley drank and dance ttttooooo much but i would just like to say thankyou too everyone especiall Rachel aka chocolate i love her too bits thank you for all your support.
And a big thankyou to everyone one i saw at the awards i had the best time.

Welldone to amanda gould she won both nail professional and nail salon of the year she is amazing and well done too all the geeks that competed, Huge welldone to Oceana, Tricky, blackjack, and any others that place you all did brilliant....

And also thankyou to all that made it to the geek meet today it was lovely to see you all :hug:

well i am off to nurse my hang over, sore feet and catch up on sleep, hopefully my voice will come back a well lol

Well what a weekend...i am POOPED!!!!!

i have at least 1 accident in each comp i entered lol, championships i decided my tips would look better on the floor than my clients nails....:lol:

salon nails were rubish i think i needed a red bull by then...

manicure i spilt my barbacide....

and fancy french i did the wrong hand before the comp.....pmsl

Oh well i still had a fantastic weekend i picked up 2nd in the championships which i am over the moon with, 3rd in salon nails which i am shocked with and 1st in fancy french....Wow

i also had a fantastic night at the awards and definitley drank and dance ttttooooo much but i would just like to say thankyou too everyone especiall Rachel aka chocolate i love her too bits thank you for all your support.
And a big thankyou to everyone one i saw at the awards i had the best time.

Welldone to amanda gould she won both nail professional and nail salon of the year she is amazing and well done too all the geeks that competed, Huge welldone to Oceana, Tricky, blackjack, and any others that place you all did brilliant....

And also thankyou to all that made it to the geek meet today it was lovely to see you all :hug:

well i am off to nurse my hang over, sore feet and catch up on sleep, hopefully my voice will come back a well lol

Well done on yor super marathon 3 days Kirsty. We did try to catch up with you on Sunday and Monday but you were a very popular person and somebody else always got to you first.

We want to see all your piccies too! - then you can get rid of your hangover and sleep! :lol:

Well I came 9th in sculpting, Ruth's wife modeled for me. Met her on the day so had to prep and lost some time. Knocked a nail off at the end, tried to fix it but ran out of time. So she went round to the judges with a form on and an unfinished nail. My first comp so lots of lessons learnt. Congrats to all the other competitors.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/zebestnails/IMG_0279.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/zebestnails/IMG_0272.jpg
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/zebestnails/IMG_0273.jpg

Ah wow fab pics - will show Sonia later after we've had tea :)

And thank you again :)

Sorry we didn't have time to chat - saw you working during the nail comp - well done on some fab scores - think you were just heading off when we got to the geek meet where we met up with the Sweets...

Well done on a great performance Kirsty! You did us proud and I hope you enjoy a well deserved rest xxx:hug:

Well done on yor super marathon 3 days Kirsty. We did try to catch up with you on Sunday and Monday but you were a very popular person and somebody else always got to you first.

We want to see all your piccies too! - then you can get rid of your hangover and sleep! :lol:

i have got any pics yet but i will get some for you soon :green:

Sorry we didn't have time to chat - saw you working during the nail comp - well done on some fab scores - think you were just heading off when we got to the geek meet where we met up with the Sweets...

yeah i had to shoot of and get ready for the next day of comps it was all so rushed was nice to see you both there xx

Well done on a great performance Kirsty! You did us proud and I hope you enjoy a well deserved rest xxx:hug:

thank you hun, don't you give up i want to see you at the next one !!:hug:

Latest posts

Back