Anyone else doing "Stop-tober"?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took champix three years ago. Not a single craving/slip up since. Gave me the most god awful tummy ache and freaky dreams so only took half the course ;) good luck.
You have NOTHING to give up but EVERYTHING to gain! I can now run 9 miles in 1hr 20 mins where as before I struggled to run upstairs :)

Well I've just started my second week of Champix and have just been and bought some anti-nausea meds, I'm already not smoking as much but oh I hate the feeling of sickness that comes with the tablets :irked:

To everyone else...stay strong, we can do this!!!! :hug:

[QUOTE=Nails

I'd like to say I'm having dreams of some sort but I haven't been sleeping AT ALL!! I don't know if it the not smoking or just me in general :s I'm not on any meds or patches so don't know what it is. Xx

Not a puff has passed my lips since the 6th. Thank you for the encouragement nails! Did find myself sniffing my husband after he had been outside for a fag and he smelt lovely but staying strong :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

hows everyone doing?? only a few days left :) xx

My OH has managed to cut down to no patches and a max of 5 lozenges a day. (The patches were literally giving him cuts in his skin so he didn't really want the 7s but started off on 21s and had 3 weeks of 14s before stopping them altogether)

I'm so happy and proud! More stories please x

My OH has managed to cut down to no patches and a max of 5 lozenges a day. (The patches were literally giving him cuts in his skin so he didn't really want the 7s but started off on 21s and had 3 weeks of 14s before stopping them altogether)

I'm so happy and proud! More stories please x

Aww well done to him!

I actually feel like a non smoker now. It has been easier to break the habit then I thought it would be. ( obviously every one is different)
I feel great! My skin has improved, i feel healthier and I've nearly saved enough for my shellac kit! :)
So glad I did it. Everyone thought I'd fail and I think that's what kept me going!
Xx

Aww well done to him!

I actually feel like a non smoker now. It has been easier to break the habit then I thought it would be. ( obviously every one is different)
I feel great! My skin has improved, i feel healthier and I've nearly saved enough for my shellac kit! :)
So glad I did it. Everyone thought I'd fail and I think that's what kept me going!
Xx

Well done hun! Shellac is so worth not smoking ;) x

Latest posts

Back