Anyone see the story about 'Worlds Biggest Lips' this week?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
Worlds biggest lips?

A 22 year old had over 100 silicone injections in the lips costing £4000!!! Really!?? why? who knows but the result is not pretty! What do we all think?!?!

She looks scary! She wants them even bigger then they already are. There are some crazy ppl in this world.

Damn! She looks like Pete Burns!!!

How is this ethical on the practitioners part?

If we had a patient in who asked for 3inch fangs we'd politely say 'err, i don't think so'!

It looks terrible!! Her face looks as if she has a puncture, she should have been told NO ! A while ago :/

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!

Wowzer :eek::eek::eek: The shame of it is, she looked beautiful in the before picture. I agree where are the ethics of the practitioner.

Wowzer :eek::eek::eek: The shame of it is, she looked beautiful in the before picture. I agree where are the ethics of the practitioner.

Clearly thinking about the Benjamins, baybee

Oh dear lord. why Why WHY????????? :Scared:

Jesus :eek::eek::eek: what was she thinking she's had more than just the lips done to.they look like slugs absolutely rediculouse and the practitioner should be sacked for life.

I don't know how anyone could live with themselves taking £4k off a 22 yr old and leaving her looking like that! No ethics at all! (it was in Russia not the UK but still!)

Personally I think that wanting to make that much of a change to yourself stems from really low self esteem. It is sad that there are practitioners out there who are willing to take the money instead of look at the ethical side of it. :sad:

xx

I think its a crave for fame thing.Many people do strange things to themselves to get noticed,maybe earn a bit of money from it.

Poor woman she was so pretty in her before photo. I hope she see's sense before she does too much irreversible damage.

Her nose looks huge too in the huge lips pic. It's enhanced all her features, not just lips. Poor girl!

Perhaps she wanted to look like a Bratz doll!:eek:

Poor girl. What on earth will she look like if she stops having the treatments? Surely there will be a lot of stretched skin left?

Disgraceful practitioner; as bad as surgeons who take the money for those grotesquely huge breast enhancements. They should be investigated.

World's BIGGEST lips?!? More shocking pics!!!

Found some more extreme pics of the girl with the worlds BIGGEST lips!!!

Can't believe it! She still thinks they are far too small and wants more work done!!!! You have to see these pics!!!

Latest posts

Back