Anyone used A-tan rapide or 50 shades of brown tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
Hi, I have heard good things regarding these tans there organic and contain erythulose. Has anyone used them? thanks x

HI, Personally A Tan rapid not great, particularly the colour and fade off...smell is coconut very pleasant. Its a fake looking colour with too much of a yellowy undertone in it for my liking, but I know we are all different. I stock Nouvatans 20% for those who love the ultimate tan and want to wear 7 hours or like myself I simply wear 20% for 1hr 15 to 1hr 30 mins....absolutely gorgeous colour. Recently wore on my legs for a full 9 days, fade off was perfection! So this 20% although not marketed as a rapid you can sell it as a rapid and Nouvatan dont charge sky high prices for the so called privaledge of a 'rapid' tan. YOu could sample it from Nouvatan, or pm me Ill happily send you enough to try.
No experience of 50 shades....dislike the name enough to not even try it im afraid! :rolleyes:

Hi yes - 2 names - one tan lol they just market it differently. I launched it last June and most of customers now get it - its reallllly quick developing - organic aspect great sales point - good smell with it too...price wise is really good...

they have very good customer service

its definitely worth a try

I really like the A-tan 8, 10 and 12% but have not been as keen on the rapide. its ok - but prefer the originals.
Good service though. Decent prices - same quality.

I really like the A-tan 8, 10 and 12% but have not been as keen on the rapide. its ok - but prefer the originals.
Good service though. Decent prices - same quality.

hey pazzy just wondering - what your experience was with the rapide?

agree, ive been using the original for years

Latest posts

Back