Are you ready??? Pick up your brushes...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
Are you ready???

Pick up your brushes...
for...
the next Salon Geek nail competition :green:

Details are being finalised re a date and all of the info will be posted by this weekend.
I've acquired some amazing prizes from some very generous people and I'll let you know what they are soon :green:

Here's a little clue... Just to get your interest :twisted:

It involves design and colour!

Bribes are welcome for more info but they won't work :lol:

Watch this space!

oooh i might enter this one x

Sound fab sandi! Thanks for informing.

I probably best not go in for it as my nails are toatally useless at the moment so no chance of me winning lol

xx

Everyone can enter (providing they're a Salon Geek member)... you'll have a reasonable amount of time to get sorted AND it's free of charge :D

how excited sandi,ive never entered any nail competitions before but hey you have to start somehere.
thanks for sharing and i look forward to seeing more info.xx

Did I hear you say... DESIGN :eek:.......COLOUR :eek: !!!!!!

Count me in :green:

I knew the little 'teaser' would gain some early interest LOL :twisted:

HURRY UP... so I can start planning :)

well it all sounds very exciting but can you have a seperate comp/category for novice please lol (and i still wouldnt dare enter!) lol x

well it all sounds very exciting but can you have a seperate comp/category for novice please lol (and i still wouldnt dare enter!) lol x
Everyone will be in the same category BUT it really can be ANYONE who wins :green: You never know until you have a try :wink2:

You'll have approx 4 weeks to get yourselves sorted so no worries there V :green:

Can't wait for more information so i can start planning

:D

I think im gonna have a go at this one

oooh i cant wait either. i have never entered a nail competition before. i should enter. i cant wait.:p

When will you release all the details?? Inquiring minds NEED TO KNOW!! lol

You'll have approx 4 weeks to get yourselves sorted so no worries there V :green:

You know my crazy schedule aye? LOL :lol: 2 weeks would NEVER be enough, and with 4, I'll 'just' make it, I'm sure ROFL

Looking forward to it! Haven't had any fun in a while and missed the last couple of comps.

CAN'T WAIT!

mmmm If time allows me, start a new job on the 29th, I'm in :D

Edit: :hug: Thank you chels

Last edited:
marking my spot.. (so this thread goes in the control panel and i can keep an eye on it!!)

:green:

(good luck with the job sher.. :hug:)

Sounds interesting! x

I think I might enter this one, sounds great!!!!!!!

Certainly not entering, but i LOVE the geekycomp pictures, cant wait!

Latest posts

Back