Artistic Colour Gloss most popular colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WillowRose thanks for the swatch of uptown, I have to admit its not a colour I like :sad:

I love Leah Light, she really inspires me to be creative. Xxx

Edited to add... You're a gem, I was looking at the glittery ones as well as silver, thank you :D xxx

I was just wondering if anyone had ACG Nobility, is it a grey colour? :confused:

Attachments

• grey & black acg.jpg
    grey & black acg.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 826
Posh is my most requested colour, it's the most popular colour I own and that includes Shellac colours.

Keep it simple or jazz it up with a little clear AB and Antique gold glitter, so that the colour still comes through. It's lovely.

Off topic sorry, I am trained in shellac, wanting to try acg can it be cured as well in cnd uv lamp?
If so how long and what is the process?
Thank you ladies :)

Off topic sorry, I am trained in shellac, wanting to try acg can it be cured as well in cnd uv lamp?
If so how long and what is the process?
Thank you ladies :)

Yes, you can use it with your Shellac lamp.

Cure times are:

Bonding gel 1 minute
colour and top coat 2 mins. :biggrin:

Mine is purply grey but looks blue in pics. I've found it fades a bit greyer after a day or so:(

Not Mauve at all. Just did these with Gelish Waterfield on top. Very popular combination, subtle but a little bit blingy! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387317490.578485.jpg

Oh that's a good idea, I never thought to put Waterfield over Posh. Thanks!

Posh with Vegas nights over the top is one of my most popular colours xx

Latest posts

Back