Attitude nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannesnails

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Ive been having a little look in my beauty wholsalers book and noticed Attitude nail polish its very cheap, cheaper than other polishes as i dont have my full collection of polishes yet as its pricey i was wondering has or does anyone use attitude nail polish?And what do you think of it? They do have some really nice colours. Thanks xxx

P.s i got the name wrong i do mean Attitude nail polish

Last edited:
Never heard of it! The cheap range in my wholesalers is 'Attitude' - are you sure it wasn't this?

oooh yes thats it sorry my mistake didnt read it properly :irked: what do you think of attitude?xx

oooh yes thats it sorry my mistake didnt read it properly :irked: what do you think of attitude?xx

I personally cannot wear it as it has an ingredient in that I am highly allergic too. Therefore I tend to stick to using polishes for cleints that I can use too.

hi i have some attitude polish they have always been ok for me they do thicken if left a long time so choose your shades with care !!:lol:

hiya hun, i've got some attitude polishes and no probs so far! :)

Hi,
I use some attitude nail polish. They wear well and have a good range of colours. Some of the shimmer shades can be a bit wishy washy though.
hth's
:)

I use OPI now, but I have used Attitude in the past and was very pleased with the colours and performance.

We have attitude polish at college, and I have had no problem with it apart from it goes a bit thick sometimes (that could be down to mistreatment though, as so many people use them).

I have just bought 4 bottles though, pale blues as I can't seem to find a nice pale blue in any other make (but then I haven't looked really far)

Its ok but it thickens very quickly where as more expensive polishes like creative,opi and orly seem to last forever on the shelf.

In my opinion, I wouldn't waste my money. All I found was that it went thick and gloopy after about 3 uses. (This is with the top on properly and no polish in the neck of the bottle)

I would invest in a higher end brand, better results and alot cheaper in the long run :green:

In my opinion, I wouldn't waste my money. All I found was that it went thick and gloopy after about 3 uses. (This is with the top on properly and no polish in the neck of the bottle)

I would invest in a higher end brand, better results and alot cheaper in the long run :green:

I have to differ, am sticking my neck out here so hey ho. I use normally OPI, China glaze, orly etc., but in mho you cannot beat attitude white for a french polish, it is fabby. The brush is ace and I don't find it gloops up at all.

Tbh, I am a bit fed up of the product wars on here, if it works use it. Probably be hung drawn and quarted now at noon tomorrow :rolleyes:

I've got a couple and they are ok - i got them as cheapys to use on kids (they were discontinued colours - a pink and a purple) also the china glaze ones reasonable too and give good results.

Thanks for all your replies ladies :green: been a great help ive decided not to buy any as there are qwite a few not so good reviews on the attitude polish ill continue to expand my polish with essie they seem very good so far but a little pricey when you buy a few better to be safe then sorry aye x:hug:

I have a few Attitude polishes, don't find they go thick but I do need more then one coat with a few of them my fav, and I have lots of different makes, are my creative ones, I find that they are lovely and smooth, usually look good with one coat and have some beautiful shades, not saying don't buy but is it any cheaper if you are applying 2 or 3 coats?

I have to differ, am sticking my neck out here so hey ho. I use normally OPI, China glaze, orly etc., but in mho you cannot beat attitude white for a french polish, it is fabby. The brush is ace and I don't find it gloops up at all.

Tbh, I am a bit fed up of the product wars on here, if it works use it. Probably be hung drawn and quarted now at noon tomorrow :rolleyes:

I've got a mixture of OPI, Spa Ritual, China Glaze, Creative, Attitude, Millenium and i really have no preference over brand.

I tend to buy for the colour and I've got some cracking Attitude colours and I agree about the french - i've got Peaches & Cream and Eves Blush (which has a really nice pearly two tone thing going on) and Vanilla Cream and they seem to be more popular colours that the Creative and OPI ones that i have.

Last edited:

I don't see this thread as a 'product war' at all - the original poster asked for opinions and that is what she has been given......No-one has slated anything, just shared their experience IMO. Just because your opinion is different to someone elses doesn't necessarily make anyone wrong, just 2 people with differing opinions :hug:.....

No-one's going to lynch you for liking or disliking a product (unless it's a Rio kit :eek:)!

i have a couple of attitude ones , and to be honest i think the colours i have got seem to go on really well , just as good as my creative ones and orly , so they aint bad , but like i say i only have a couple of colours :green:

I AGREE

I use Attitude nail polishes and always have, they are very good despite BEING the cheaper end of the market - i.e so what?

Latest posts

Back